First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply For Moderator
Moderator
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Fill this form please:
name:ichibi
username:cutestrawberry
How many times you online at crunchyroll?as much as i canO-O
why do u like to be mod.:cause u begged me....lol jk just because i'am sweet like that>3<
programs/websites use:photoshop CS3 extended
example of work: (example:you can make a avatar,banner or coloring manga):



Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

cutestrawberry wrote:

Fill this form please:
name:ichibi
username:cutestrawberry
How many times you online at crunchyroll?as much as i canO-O
why do u like to be mod.:cause u begged me....lol jk just because i'am sweet like that>3<
programs/websites use:photoshop CS3 extended
example of work: (example:you can make a avatar,banner or coloring manga):





approve!!!!!
nice work u got here!!!
Moderator
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Riku_kun wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

Fill this form please:
name:ichibi
username:cutestrawberry
How many times you online at crunchyroll?as much as i canO-O
why do u like to be mod.:cause u begged me....lol jk just because i'am sweet like that>3<
programs/websites use:photoshop CS3 extended
example of work: (example:you can make a avatar,banner or coloring manga):





approve!!!!!
nice work u got here!!!


teeheh thx!>3<
Moderator
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
[


Fill this form please:
name:haze
username:haaaazzzze
How many times you online at crunchyroll? on weekends at most ( usually thurs and fri but i sometimes go on on sats and suns
why do u like to be mod.:i love ediitng and helping others also to improve
programs/websites use: photoshop
example of work: avi and icons but i sometimes do banners
here are some of my previous works



Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

haaaazzzze wrote:

[


Fill this form please:
name:haze
username:haaaazzzze
How many times you online at crunchyroll? on weekends at most ( usually thurs and fri but i sometimes go on on sats and suns
why do u like to be mod.:i love ediitng and helping others also to improve
programs/websites use: photoshop
example of work: avi and icons but i sometimes do banners
here are some of my previous works





approved!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 11/21/08


Fill this form please:
name:haze
username:haaaazzzze
How many times you online at crunchyroll? on weekends at most ( usually thurs and fri but i sometimes go on on sats and suns
why do u like to be mod.:i love ediitng and helping others also to improve
programs/websites use: photoshop
example of work: avi and icons but i sometimes do banners
here are some of my previous works





approved!!!!!!!!!!



thanks =]
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
Fill this form please:
name: just call me princess
username: Princesspinkykat
How many times you online at crunchyroll? I log on everyday but since I am a junior in highschool, I can't do much
why do u like to be mod.: To improve my photoshop skills
programs/websites use: Photoshop 7
example of work: (example: avatars, profile banners)

Since I am kind of busy, can I be a temp mod? I am not really good at photoshop yet and it takes me a long time to make something that past my standards. I would understand if you say no but I want to give it a try to do request for people.

Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

princesspinkykat wrote:

Fill this form please:
name: just call me princess
username: Princesspinkykat
How many times you online at crunchyroll? I log on everyday but since I am a junior in highschool, I can't do much
why do u like to be mod.: To improve my photoshop skills
programs/websites use: Photoshop 7
example of work: (example: avatars, profile banners)

Since I am kind of busy, can I be a temp mod? I am not really good at photoshop yet and it takes me a long time to make something that past my standards. I would understand if you say no but I want to give it a try to do request for people.



approved!!!!!!!
Moderator
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Riku_kun wrote:




Fill this form please:
name: yen-chan
username: vampireknight_bleach
How many times you online at crunchyroll? everyday/ 6 days a week
why do u like to be mod.: me like to make aviis and such
programs/websites use: photoscape, gimp
example of work: (example:you can make a avatar,banner or coloring manga)
put a sample of your editing... in a spoiler


~theres more in my photos

~also me understand if me is not accepted..cuz like all u other ppls r really good
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:

Fill this form please:
name: just call me princess
username: Princesspinkykat
How many times you online at crunchyroll? I log on everyday but since I am a junior in highschool, I can't do much
why do u like to be mod.: To improve my photoshop skills
programs/websites use: Photoshop 7
example of work: (example: avatars, profile banners)

Since I am kind of busy, can I be a temp mod? I am not really good at photoshop yet and it takes me a long time to make something that past my standards. I would understand if you say no but I want to give it a try to do request for people.



approved!!!!!!!


yay thanks
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

vampireknight_bleach wrote:

Riku_kun wrote:




Fill this form please:
name: yen-chan
username: vampireknight_bleach
How many times you online at crunchyroll? everyday/ 6 days a week
why do u like to be mod.: me like to make aviis and such
programs/websites use: photoscape, gimp
example of work: (example:you can make a avatar,banner or coloring manga)
put a sample of your editing... in a spoiler


~theres more in my photos

~also me understand if me is not accepted..cuz like all u other ppls r really good :sweatingbullets:


approved!!
Moderator
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:



approved!!


domo ^_^
me do me best xD
do u want me to help with the avi request?
~but....on the week of the 11/24 -like in 2 days...me isnt gonna be on a lot..and probably not even on on the 24-26 gomen ne ><
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

vampireknight_bleach wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:



approved!!


domo ^_^
me do me best xD
do u want me to help with the avi request? yes
~but....on the week of the 11/24 -like in 2 days...me isnt gonna be on a lot..and probably not even on on the 24-26 gomen ne ><


yen-chan
you can help me make banners for the group theme
can ya?
Moderator
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:



domo ^_^
me do me best xD
do u want me to help with the avi request? yes
~but....on the week of the 11/24 -like in 2 days...me isnt gonna be on a lot..and probably not even on on the 24-26 gomen ne ><


yen-chan
you can help me make banners for the group theme
can ya?

sure....whats the theme?
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

vampireknight_bleach wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:



domo ^_^
me do me best xD
do u want me to help with the avi request? yes
~but....on the week of the 11/24 -like in 2 days...me isnt gonna be on a lot..and probably not even on on the 24-26 gomen ne ><


yen-chan
you can help me make banners for the group theme
can ya?


sure....whats the theme?

naruto...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.