WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply Spoilers
Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
If anybodies got any spoilers or guesses about breaking dawn put them here.


I can't think of anything at the moment
Moderator
11673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
well... im sure everyone knows about the new real cover to breaking dawn and the movie but does everyone know about the book midnight sun which she is also writing? its edwards point of veiw re-written and you can read the first chapter on like google.. i think thats where i found it... and has anyone read "the host" also by stephenie meyer? i couldn't seem to finish it... i got bored.. does anyone know if it gets any better?? no spoliers.. i just need motavation :P


no one knows the real cover yet..


real breaking dawn cover


the host.. other book by same author..
Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
oooo I got a spoiler from my friend! Not sure if it's true of not though. But it's intresting! It blew my mind!



yea, I don't know if you guys and girls caught that tho. I didn't ^_^'
Moderator
11673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
0_0 holy sh!t.. mind my french but someone put a ton of thought into that.. and it fits!! u know what i was thinking?? why would she re-write the series in Edwards point of view unless he ends up with Bella? but that wouldn't really fit that theory and i guess if something incredable happens in Breaking Dawn readers would want to know how it happened in Edwards point of view, whether he gets Bella or not..if that made any sense.. haha



Moderator
11673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
haha.. i just realized that pic doesn't even fit my theory.. lol.. im a dummy today
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

joy_peace45 wrote:

well... im sure everyone knows about the new real cover to breaking dawn and the movie but does everyone know about the book midnight sun which she is also writing? its edwards point of veiw re-written and you can read the first chapter on like google.. i think thats where i found it... and has anyone read "the host" also by stephenie meyer? i couldn't seem to finish it... i got bored.. does anyone know if it gets any better?? no spoliers.. i just need motavation :P


no one knows the real cover yet..


real breaking dawn cover


the host.. other book by same author..


what's the host about...?? (i never ventured in here before cos i was afraid of seeing a spoiler that would ruin the whole book for me.. but i finished eclipse now. so... XD)
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

D-man101 wrote:

oooo I got a spoiler from my friend! Not sure if it's true of not though. But it's intresting! It blew my mind!



yea, I don't know if you guys and girls caught that tho. I didn't ^_^'


i sorta was leaning towards that!! XD ome, it's so amazing..... ergh!!! DX i can't wait for 5 days!!!!! O.o
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

joy_peace45 wrote:

0_0 holy sh!t.. mind my french but someone put a ton of thought into that.. and it fits!! u know what i was thinking?? why would she re-write the series in Edwards point of view unless he ends up with Bella? but that wouldn't really fit that theory and i guess if something incredable happens in Breaking Dawn readers would want to know how it happened in Edwards point of view, whether he gets Bella or not..if that made any sense.. haha





well that makes sense.. >.< but i still can't wait! DX


if u haven't read eclipse, don't look at these spoilers!!!!

well jacob was right...

grr...... WHO'S SHE GONNA CHOOSE?!?!?! she breaks a heart either way... T.T
Moderator
11673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
haha.. right? well .. the countdown has started!! we will all know in just a few more days!! kyai~~~!!!!

Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
gaaaaaaaah, i can't wait.... *pacing* grr, not helping!! DX


You must be logged in to post.