Cute or Pretty (girls plx comment)
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
alright then: i recently have this girl ask me am i prettier than the other?......
so i reply: shes prettier but your cuter...
after that shes all sad unfortunely i always thought that cute is better o_O
please comment why girls perfer pretty over cute



PS: plx lock if there is dup i could find one so im just going post this
Posted 7/11/08
cute is like well like just like not good enough....

pretty means you've at least made an impact on said person....
Posted 7/11/08
huh... I've never really cared about the differences between them. I mean they're both compliments O.o
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
maybe the like to be called beautiful in the best way?
Posted 7/11/08

n_n303 wrote:

Pretty means you're attractive
cute means you're childish and innocent looking.


It depends on the girl, she mind find it offensive or like it. Just like how some guys hate it when I call them cute


ok thats like the best way to word it.....lol i couldnt so my comment is somewhat lame.....and totally depends on the person....

i like being called pretty more
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Cute is, like, a notch below Pretty and seems sort of juvenile.

For me, it goes like this: Cute - Pretty - Hot/Sexy - Gorgeous - Beautiful

As other people have said, it all depends on the person.

Tough luck, bro.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Does LOVE exist?
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

dropdeadgorgeous10 wrote:

well i wouldnt never want someone callin me cute..wat am i a dog??? lmao ..





but i didnt mean it that way
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

kino_neko wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

Pretty means you're attractive
cute means you're childish and innocent looking.


It depends on the girl, she mind find it offensive or like it. Just like how some guys hate it when I call them cute


ok thats like the best way to word it.....lol i couldnt so my comment is somewhat lame.....and totally depends on the person....

i like being called pretty more


i always thought cute was better .... sigh seems like this girl going hate me for a long long time
Posted 7/11/08

windleon wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

Pretty means you're attractive
cute means you're childish and innocent looking.


It depends on the girl, she mind find it offensive or like it. Just like how some guys hate it when I call them cute


ok thats like the best way to word it.....lol i couldnt so my comment is somewhat lame.....and totally depends on the person....

i like being called pretty more


i always thought cute was better .... sigh seems like this girl going hate me for a long long time


i doubt it.....lol i mean like when they call me cute im like aww man....not good enough....


but she should get over it really no big deal
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
gal are vain creature =) we all prefer to be say as pretty rather than cute. because cute also have other meaning . cute = ugly but adorable
Posted 7/11/08
Wait than now i'm curious about guys being cute . . . What do girls mean when they call guys celbrity cute than?
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
next time a girl ask u such question. Just Smile and french her. Avoid any sort of verbal answer since it usually leads to hell.
28715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

windleon wrote:

alright then: i recently have this girl ask me am i prettier than the other?......
so i reply: shes prettier but your cuter...
after that shes all sad unfortunely i always thought that cute is better o_O
please comment why girls perfer pretty over cute



PS: plx lock if there is dup i could find one so im just going post this

picfarm thread and it's a little pointless and all. Also, it's a vs in a way?

LOCKED.
You must be logged in to post.