First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply kira or lelouch
Member
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lucena City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
just wanna know who's better coz my bro animewarfreak_lover and me is quarelling because of this topic: who's better, kira or lelouch. im torn between the two coz both are special to me.........but KIRA is the one whom i chose.............

so who do you think is better?
LELOUCH


OR

KIRA
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/13/08
Kira because he is awesome and owns
Royalty Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Lelouch. I respect him more since he's a good leader and a genius. although he uses the black knights for his own gain, but he cares for their lives.
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Well, Kira & Lelouch are two different people so I'd have to say that I prefer both of them for their own aspects...but I'd have to say Kira, since I relate more with him
Britannian Member
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
I love them both but Kira's better in the sweetheart department!
ZAFT Member
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
ill go for kira..^^ for me he's the best.. i love his cute apperance as well as his attitude..^^
Posted 7/15/08
Kira Because he's kind and cool
Royalty Member
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Collage
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
^-^ I like both of them!! but if i have to chose it would be Kira!!! he's so Cute!!!! XD
Black Knight
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Kira528 wrote:

^-^ I like both of them!! but if i have to chose it would be Kira!!! he's so Cute!!!! XD


You wanna be Lelouch's sister and you're siding with Kira? Oh no!

Anyways I go with Lelouch because Kira is Jesus Chirst and I could never be religious because I lack the "dicipline".
Member
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I would say Lelouch!!
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

loltan wrote:


Kira528 wrote:

^-^ I like both of them!! but if i have to chose it would be Kira!!! he's so Cute!!!! XD


You wanna be Lelouch's sister and you're siding with Kira? Oh no!

Anyways I go with Lelouch because Kira is Jesus Chirst and I could never be religious because I lack the "dicipline".


Okay, Kira is not even remotely close to being Jesus
Black Knight
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


loltan wrote:


Kira528 wrote:

^-^ I like both of them!! but if i have to chose it would be Kira!!! he's so Cute!!!! XD


You wanna be Lelouch's sister and you're siding with Kira? Oh no!

Anyways I go with Lelouch because Kira is Jesus Chirst and I could never be religious because I lack the "dicipline".


Okay, Kira is not even remotely close to being Jesus


You don't get the Kira Yamato being Jesus Christ jokes? Go on google.
Creator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

loltan wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


loltan wrote:


Kira528 wrote:

^-^ I like both of them!! but if i have to chose it would be Kira!!! he's so Cute!!!! XD


You wanna be Lelouch's sister and you're siding with Kira? Oh no!

Anyways I go with Lelouch because Kira is Jesus Chirst and I could never be religious because I lack the "dicipline".


Okay, Kira is not even remotely close to being Jesus


You don't get the Kira Yamato being Jesus Christ jokes? Go on google.


I've seen and get them but he's still not even close to being like Jesus...it's a completely stupid comparison & joke
ORB Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Online
Posted 8/4/08
I think Lelouch is cooler.
Posted 8/12/08
I can't say one over the othere! They're both friggin awesome!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.