First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Banners??
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/12/08
Hey!! its joy_peace45, i was just wondering if anyone is good at making banners? Ours kinda suck -_- If anyone can make 3 good banners for "Vampires, Werewolves, and Humans" we'd greatly appreciate it ^^ Your name will go next to your banner so you will be recognized. Please help if you can Thanks~!
Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
i tried but I don't like them, I couldn't find a good human pic if anybodies got anything better go ahead and tell us plz
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
thanks darrin.. those aren't bad.. i'll see if i have any
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
but if anyone can make banners at all.. they don't even have to have pictures... just the words that look really cool or somthin.. that would be good too..

haha lets see if anyone can make a better one than darrin

heres the pics u wanted btw :
its all the humans in the lunch room there filming at
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

this is a bad banner... -.- if u don't want to use it, that's fine...
Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
their eyes are mesmerizing...
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

D-man101 wrote:

their eyes are mesmerizing...


aaah, darrin, should i make them seperately...??
Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
lol i don't know, it looks pretty good right now. But all the other moderaters are out camping so we'll wait to see what they say ^_^
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
ok... well i was bored out of my mind... XD

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans: er... it's not soo good so i'll continue working on it.... >.<
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Angam wrote:

i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<


WOW!! u made these? why didn't i notice before??? hey can u make them go horizontal instead of vertical? like.. long instead of tall? i really like these but i don't think they would fit unless there the other way.. if u can do that, tha'd be cool ^^
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:

i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<


WOW!! u made these? why didn't i notice before??? hey can u make them go horizontal instead of vertical? like.. long instead of tall? i really like these but i don't think they would fit unless there the other way.. if u can do that, tha'd be cool ^^


IMPOSSIBLE!!! DX jk, jk... i'll try...
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:

i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<


WOW!! u made these? why didn't i notice before??? hey can u make them go horizontal instead of vertical? like.. long instead of tall? i really like these but i don't think they would fit unless there the other way.. if u can do that, tha'd be cool ^^


IMPOSSIBLE!!! DX jk, jk... i'll try...


i think i got them ^^" the words are still straight up and down but i rotated the pic :D



Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:

i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<


WOW!! u made these? why didn't i notice before??? hey can u make them go horizontal instead of vertical? like.. long instead of tall? i really like these but i don't think they would fit unless there the other way.. if u can do that, tha'd be cool ^^


IMPOSSIBLE!!! DX jk, jk... i'll try...


i think i got them ^^" the words are still straight up and down but i rotated the pic :D





oh yeah . . . i forgot you asked me to make them . . smaller...... DX sorry!! i'm gonna try now!
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:

i'm still bored... -.-

Vampires:

Werewolves:

Humans:

idk... i'm sooo bored... >.<


WOW!! u made these? why didn't i notice before??? hey can u make them go horizontal instead of vertical? like.. long instead of tall? i really like these but i don't think they would fit unless there the other way.. if u can do that, tha'd be cool ^^


IMPOSSIBLE!!! DX jk, jk... i'll try...


i think i got them ^^" the words are still straight up and down but i rotated the pic :D





oh yeah . . . i forgot you asked me to make them . . smaller...... DX sorry!! i'm gonna try now!



haha.. lol.. its okkie.. say.. how many have you made?? is it hard to do?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.