First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Summon Your Familiar
Posted 7/13/08

Name Of Familiar: Zelis
Your Name:Chaoz
Familiar Type: Dragon
Familiar Food: any animals
Familiar Pic:
Posted 7/13/08
Name of the familiar: Kano
Your name: Momo-chan
Familiar type: phoenix
familiar food: fish, meat, energy
familiar pic:
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Name Of Familiar: tiara
Your Name: heidi chan
Familiar Type: bird
Familiar Food: fruits


Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

ChaozDemon wrote:


Name Of Familiar: Zelis
Your Name:Chaoz
Familiar Type: Dragon
Familiar Food: any animals
Familiar Pic:


Accepted ^^
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

Name of the familiar: Kano
Your name: Momo-chan
Familiar type: phoenix
familiar food: fish, meat, energy
familiar pic:


accepted ^^
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

heidigirl wrote:

Name Of Familiar: tiara
Your Name: heidi chan
Familiar Type: bird
Familiar Food: fruits




accepted ^^
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

kilalareno wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Name Of Familiar: tiara
Your Name: heidi chan
Familiar Type: bird
Familiar Food: fruits




accepted ^^



thanks a lot...

12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
Your Name:Mystearica Tear Grants
Name of Familar: Mieu
Familiar Type:cheagle
Familiar Pic:
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

silent_sky wrote:

Your Name:Mystearica Tear Grants
Name of Familar: Mieu
Familiar Type:Dragon
Familiar Pic:


accepted ^^
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

kilalareno wrote:


silent_sky wrote:

Your Name:Mystearica Tear Grants
Name of Familar: Mieu
Familiar Type:Cheagle
Familiar Pic:


accepted ^^


thnkz
Coordinators
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Akatsuki Hideout^^
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Your Name:Sarah-chan
Name of Familar:Eiji
Familiar Type:Rabbit
Familiar Pic:

Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Cherryblossoms6969 wrote:

Your Name:Sarah-chan
Name of Familar:Eiji
Familiar Type:Rabbit
Familiar Pic:



is that really rabbit anyway?

accepted.
Coordinators
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Akatsuki Hideout^^
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

kilalareno wrote:


Cherryblossoms6969 wrote:

Your Name:Sarah-chan
Name of Familar:Eiji
Familiar Type:Rabbit
Familiar Pic:



is that really rabbit anyway?

accepted.


uhhmmm...i dont know but it looks like a rabbit....hehe^^
thnx!
can u guess what is it?


huhuhu...im so stupid,i dont knw what my familiar is.....
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Name Of Familiar: rin-rin
Your Name: they took my name
Familiar Type:rainbow phoenix
Familiar Food:anything edible or non-toxic
Familiar Pic:
Posted 7/18/08
name of familiar : lili
familiar type: dog or
familiar food : anything


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.