First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Train Your Familiar
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 8/17/08
~No Quoting Of This~
~Only Me Can Edit~

Classes to Availble

Wild Type Class:(Learns To Be Wild And More ^^)*Range And Close Combat Only*(15 Familiars Only!)
~Hikari & Rei *KilalaReno*
~Liesel*Chiyu-Mica-Chan*
~Ryuu*carebear05*
~Kaichi*Erih
~Zara*JoJo22117*
~Zelis*ChaozDemon*
~Shiva &Zero*Ran33*
~Ecplise*chippo843*
~Rin-Rin*animemusiklover*
~Shiki & Mimi*denicarpio12*

Cute Type Class:(Learns To Be Cute To Make Enemy Forgive And More :D)*Learn Range And Close Combat Only*(20 Familiars Only!)
~Kiki*carebear05*
~Zarlyn*JoJo22117*
~Yoru*KuronekoSan*
~Mieu*silent_sky*
~Chibi*chippo843*
~Lusia & Miky*Doll_Knight*
~Kaori*Kawazoe-Emiko

Normal Type Class:(Can Be Bad And Good Sometimes..*Learn Range Combat Only*(Unlimited)
~Karasu*carebear05*
~Sana & Kuroshi*Une-chan*

Fill This To Get In:
Name Of Pet:
Class In:

Thx ^^
Posted 7/12/08
Name of Pet: Liesel
Class in: Wild Type Class
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
name of pets: kiki, karasu, ryuu
class in: cute type class, normal type class, wild type class
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

carebear05 wrote:

name of pets: kiki, karasu, ryuu
class in: cute type class, normal type class, wild type class


soo... Kiki In cute,Karasu In Normal,Ryuu In Wild?
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kilalareno wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

name of pets: kiki, karasu, ryuu
class in: cute type class, normal type class, wild type class


soo... Kiki In cute,Karasu In Normal,Ryuu In Wild?


eto.. can 1 familiar be in all 3 classes? if cannot then ^
Moderator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

carebear05 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

name of pets: kiki, karasu, ryuu
class in: cute type class, normal type class, wild type class


soo... Kiki In cute,Karasu In Normal,Ryuu In Wild?


eto.. can 1 familiar be in all 3 classes? if cannot then ^


sorry....
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kilalareno wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

name of pets: kiki, karasu, ryuu
class in: cute type class, normal type class, wild type class


soo... Kiki In cute,Karasu In Normal,Ryuu In Wild?


eto.. can 1 familiar be in all 3 classes? if cannot then ^


sorry....


oh cannot? its ok ^^
Posted 7/12/08
Name Of Pet:kaichi
Class In:wild type class
Moderator
3656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Caloocan, Metro M...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Name Of Pet: Sana and Kuroshi
Class In: Normal Type
Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
wait, so i can't have one familiar in 2 classes right? if no then...

Name of Pet: Zara
Class in: Wild Type

Name of Pet: Zarlyn
Class in: Cute Type
Coordinators
11838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Name Of Pet: Yoru
Class In: Cute type class :D

Posted 7/14/08
Name of Pet: Zelis
class in: wild type class
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/19/08
Name Of Pet: shiva & zero
Class In: wiLd type
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Name Of Pet:Mieu
Class In:Cute Type
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Name Of Pet: rin-rin
Class: Wild Type :3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.