First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS ^_^
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:

here you go !!





juz tell me if you dont like it .. i would gladly change it ...


^___^ ^___^


It's great! Thanks! So i'm going to post this in my profile or something?


yuup !!!

you can do that !!

^__^ ^__^
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

-MiSa- wrote:


kirbyhappy wrote:

(lol sorry my mistake)(edited it)


so it would juz be warrior class then ??

^__^



Ok!
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kirbyhappy wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


kirbyhappy wrote:

(lol sorry my mistake)(edited it)


so it would juz be warrior class then ??

^__^



Ok!


okaaay then !!



heres your i.d !!!



juz tell me if you dont like it so i can change it ... ^_^
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Like it! thanks!
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ellamgc wrote:

username:
ellamgc
nickname:
era
age:
14
B-day:
04-29-08
status: Mod

Photo:

Bg:



i want purple font color...
then u do the rest ne~~...^^..yoroshiku..


heey there !! ^_^ uuh .. your picture is too bright ... ^^
do you have another pic ??
but the background is okaay ...
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kirbyhappy wrote:

Like it! thanks!


no prob !!

and thank you !!

would you mind putting it in your profile ??



thanks !!!
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
It's on.
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kirbyhappy wrote:

It's on. :D


oh great !!!

oh and youre on mage class to right ??
i'll make you another one but the same pic and background ..
i'll juz change the name of the class ..

is that okay ??


Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
If you don't mind! sure!
Moderator
8584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

-MiSa- wrote:


ellamgc wrote:

username:
ellamgc
nickname:
era
age:
14
B-day:
04-29-08
status: Mod

Photo:

Bg:



i want purple font color...
then u do the rest ne~~...^^..yoroshiku..


heey there !! ^_^ uuh .. your picture is too bright ... ^^
do you have another pic ??
but the background is okaay ...


yea ok ill change it..^^

photo:



Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kirbyhappy wrote:

If you don't mind! sure!


here you go then !!



Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
thanks!
Moderator
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ellamgc wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


ellamgc wrote:

username:
ellamgc
nickname:
era
age:
14
B-day:
04-29-08
status: Mod

Photo:

Bg:



i want purple font color...
then u do the rest ne~~...^^..yoroshiku..


heey there !! ^_^ uuh .. your picture is too bright ... ^^
do you have another pic ??
but the background is okaay ...


yea ok ill change it..^^

photo:





cool picture !!

^__^ ^__^


Creator
4627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
hey!! misa can u make me a new one cuz this time im going to pick my own pic and background ^_^
username:yaso5
nickname: yaso_chan
age:14
b-day: 6/10/93
status:head master
i want white or violet color thnx
photo


background
Student
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / land of anime
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
username:animeroks
nickname:carmen
age:12
B-day:nov 21
status:student pic : background:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.