First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mod. Applications
Member
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

yuki-hime-chan wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

Username:Yuuya-chan
Name/Nickname:Yuuya
What program/s you use:photoshop n photoscape
How often can you help:anytime that i m on
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)avatars n banners...

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .



Approve !!


thx 4 approvin! ^__^
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
Username:kandy1318
Name/Nickname:Alex
What program/s you use:Gimp and photoscape
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at:avatar makin! and sometimes banners

Pics:
Posted 8/18/08

kandy1318 wrote:

Username:kandy1318
Name/Nickname:Alex
What program/s you use:Gimp and photoscape
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at:avatar makin! and sometimes banners

Pics:


approved ^_^ hehe
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

yuki-hime-chan wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:

Username:kandy1318
Name/Nickname:Alex
What program/s you use:Gimp and photoscape
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at:avatar makin! and sometimes banners

Pics:


approved ^_^ hehe


Ariagtou!!!!
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

yuki-hime-chan wrote:

please fill out the application:
Username:foreverlovekaty
Name/Nickname:katy
What program/s you use:gimp, fireworks 8
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)avatar, banner, divider, gift, membership cards, all except manga coloring


Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .
can you go to my profile , photo album or my page name: my avii


Posted 9/6/08

foreverlovekaty wrote:


yuki-hime-chan wrote:

please fill out the application:
Username:foreverlovekaty
Name/Nickname:katy
What program/s you use:gimp, fireworks 8
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)avatar, banner, divider, gift, membership cards, all except manga coloring


Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .
can you go to my profile , photo album or my page name: my avii




approve ^_^
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

yuki-hime-chan wrote:


foreverlovekaty wrote:


yuki-hime-chan wrote:

please fill out the application:
Username:foreverlovekaty
Name/Nickname:katy
What program/s you use:gimp, fireworks 8
How often can you help:everyday
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)avatar, banner, divider, gift, membership cards, all except manga coloring


Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .
can you go to my profile , photo album or my page name: my avii




approve ^_^


thnx i work my hardest
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Username: Sadia163
Name/Nickname: Sadia/Sadoo/Eriii-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop, Photoscape N Imageready!
How often can you help: umm it depends...i think every second day
What area/s are you good at: Avatars, Banners, MembershipCards, Profile Design..=P

Post 3 pictures:
Posted 9/7/08

sadia163 wrote:

Username: Sadia163
Name/Nickname: Sadia/Sadoo/Eriii-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop, Photoscape N Imageready!
How often can you help: umm it depends...i think every second day
What area/s are you good at: Avatars, Banners, MembershipCards, Profile Design..=P

Post 3 pictures:


I Need More Example>_<
Can u make more?
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

s9735287i wrote:


sadia163 wrote:

Username: Sadia163
Name/Nickname: Sadia/Sadoo/Eriii-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop, Photoscape N Imageready!
How often can you help: umm it depends...i think every second day
What area/s are you good at: Avatars, Banners, MembershipCards, Profile Design..=P

Post 3 pictures:


I Need More Example>_<
Can u make more?


ok sure!
here:
Posted 9/10/08

sadia163 wrote:


s9735287i wrote:


sadia163 wrote:

Username: Sadia163
Name/Nickname: Sadia/Sadoo/Eriii-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop, Photoscape N Imageready!
How often can you help: umm it depends...i think every second day
What area/s are you good at: Avatars, Banners, MembershipCards, Profile Design..=P

Post 3 pictures:


I Need More Example>_<
Can u make more?


ok sure!
here:


Ok..ur accepted^^
pls work hrd okay?
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

s9735287i wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


s9735287i wrote:


sadia163 wrote:

Username: Sadia163
Name/Nickname: Sadia/Sadoo/Eriii-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop, Photoscape N Imageready!
How often can you help: umm it depends...i think every second day
What area/s are you good at: Avatars, Banners, MembershipCards, Profile Design..=P

Post 3 pictures:


I Need More Example>_<
Can u make more?


ok sure!
here:


Ok..ur accepted^^
pls work hrd okay?


ok! ariga´tou !
Member
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil,Asia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Username:Lodz2000
Name/Nickname:Ann-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoscape ,Photoshop,GIMP,Imageready
How often can you help:I'm onlinre everynight only because I have school in the morning
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state):Aviis
Posted 9/20/08

lodz2000 wrote:

Username:Lodz2000
Name/Nickname:Ann-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoscape ,Photoshop,GIMP,Imageready
How often can you help:I'm onlinre everynight only because I have school in the morning
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state):Aviis


Can i See More Example^^?
Member
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil,Asia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

s9735287i wrote:


lodz2000 wrote:

Username:Lodz2000
Name/Nickname:Ann-Chan
What program/s you use:Photoscape ,Photoshop,GIMP,Imageready
How often can you help:I'm onlinre everynight only because I have school in the morning
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state):Aviis


Can i See More Example^^?


Here:


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.