First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Avatar Request
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

ace20919 wrote:

um, can somebody make two avies with this pic?
Username: ace20919 (black one)

Username: jenny20919(pink one)

crop the pic or not: sure
border: yes
put what on it: anything to enhance it? (black one- dark and spooky?) (pink one- cursive and cute)

Picture


thanx



Done

ITs Not so welldone but hope u like it^^



Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

full2moon wrote:

1. Name: Full2moon
2. Crop: yes
3. Border: yes
4. What type of avi: up 2 u! ^^
5. Pic:



thx!! ^_^


Done

Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

cutie-chan wrote:

1.Username : cutie-chan
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ) up 2 u
3. border(yes or no) up 2 u
4.Picture

5.put what on it: cutie-chan Gabz
6.What time of avi..
eg.polaroid ,film like or anyting
7.Please wait okay ^^
thnx


Done



SORRY IF U DONT LIKE IT...
QUOTE ME IF U WANNA CHANGE ANYTHING^^
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

mudfoot wrote:

username:mudfoot
name: A.K.I.N.A.H(exactly in this format)
quote: princess under spell_♥ (exactly in this format)
brush? : yes
font: anything that's bold, and not cursive.
others: clear photo, portrait size, cute back ground.
pic:

i'll be waiting, thanks ~!


Done^^

Posted 9/8/08

s9735287i wrote:


full2moon wrote:

1. Name: Full2moon
2. Crop: yes
3. Border: yes
4. What type of avi: up 2 u! ^^
5. Pic:



thx!! ^_^


Done



kawaiii!!! arigatou desu!! ^_^
Member
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

s9735287i wrote:

Done^^



haha thank you, i especially love the second and the first one!! X33
Posted 9/8/08

mudfoot wrote:


s9735287i wrote:

Done^^



haha thank you, i especially love the second and the first one!! X33


NEH-THANKIES^^
Posted 9/12/08

s9735287i wrote:


ace20919 wrote:

um, can somebody make two avies with this pic?
Username: ace20919 (black one)

Username: jenny20919(pink one)

crop the pic or not: sure
border: yes
put what on it: anything to enhance it? (black one- dark and spooky?) (pink one- cursive and cute)

Picture


thanx



Done

ITs Not so welldone but hope u like it^^





aw...i love it! thank you thank you thank you ^.^
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Can Someone Just Put A Sunshine Brush In The Background? Thanks, Also Can You Crop Out Kotomi? [Purple Hair]

Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:

Can Someone Just Put A Sunshine Brush In The Background? Thanks, Also Can You Crop Out Kotomi? [Purple Hair]




Done^^



Sorry if u dont like it
>_<
Pls Tell me if u wish to change anything^^
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
1.Username OR Name: Blacksonate... in small fonts pls...
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ): yes, long and thin... but don't stretch... it's ok if it's small...
3. border(yes or no): depends on you
4.Picture:

5.put what on it :stars, brushes... anything that looks good...
6.What type of avi.. :anything...

no pink pls....

thanks....


Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Blacksonate wrote:

1.Username OR Name: Blacksonate... in small fonts pls...
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ): yes, long and thin... but don't stretch... it's ok if it's small...
3. border(yes or no): depends on you
4.Picture:

5.put what on it :stars, brushes... anything that looks good...
6.What type of avi.. :anything...

no pink pls....

thanks....




in progress
Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

sadia163 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

1.Username OR Name: Blacksonate... in small fonts pls...
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ): yes, long and thin... but don't stretch... it's ok if it's small...
3. border(yes or no): depends on you
4.Picture:

5.put what on it :stars, brushes... anything that looks good...
6.What type of avi.. :anything...

no pink pls....

thanks....




in progress


Done! Edited by Sadia163
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

sadia163 wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

1.Username OR Name: Blacksonate... in small fonts pls...
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ): yes, long and thin... but don't stretch... it's ok if it's small...
3. border(yes or no): depends on you
4.Picture:

5.put what on it :stars, brushes... anything that looks good...
6.What type of avi.. :anything...

no pink pls....

thanks....




in progress


Done! Edited by Sadia163


Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can I request for another one... if that's ok with u...

can u make 2 aviis?? pls don't stretch... same as above...
can u pls make a nice background for both?

pls. take ur time... thanks a lot..

Member
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Blacksonate wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


sadia163 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

1.Username OR Name: Blacksonate... in small fonts pls...
2.crop the pic or not . ( yes or no ): yes, long and thin... but don't stretch... it's ok if it's small...
3. border(yes or no): depends on you
4.Picture:

5.put what on it :stars, brushes... anything that looks good...
6.What type of avi.. :anything...

no pink pls....

thanks....




in progress


Done! Edited by Sadia163


Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can I request for another one... if that's ok with u...

can u make 2 aviis?? pls don't stretch... same as above...
can u pls make a nice background for both?

pls. take ur time... thanks a lot..



Hehhe In Progress!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.