First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply More Gundam 00 S2 Info
Creator
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

Thats mean there will be no more 7 blades he can use combination of Gnbeam/ sword without switching weapon.

>>The 2 Gn shoulder drivers shows it can changing to any direction to increase maneuverability.

>>Still the corefighter is still unconfirmed,
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Soprano wrote:


Thats mean there will be no more 7 blades he can use combination of Gnbeam/ sword without switching weapon.

>>The 2 Gn shoulder drivers shows it can changing to any direction to increase maneuverability.

>>Still the corefighter is still unconfirmed,


Well Exia was known to be the 7 sword gundam so thats understandable sine its successor is more power than ever before........ I want to see
Creator
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Resize for better View
x image
Member
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

azera wrote:

Gundam Equipment:


GN-0000 00 Gundam
Armament: GN sword II, GN shield

GN-006 Cherudim Gundam
Armament: GN sniper rifle II, GN beam pistol II

GN-007 Arios Gundam
Armament: GN twin beam rifle

GN-008 Seravee Gundam
Armament: GN bazooka II



where's 00 Gundam's core fighter?
Member
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

ravenlune wrote:


Soprano wrote:


Thats mean there will be no more 7 blades he can use combination of Gnbeam/ sword without switching weapon.

>>The 2 Gn shoulder drivers shows it can changing to any direction to increase maneuverability.

>>Still the corefighter is still unconfirmed,


Well Exia was known to be the 7 sword gundam so thats understandable sine its successor is more power than ever before........ I want to see


Looks supper cool now!!! cant wait!!!

----edit----
damn, the core fighter would have made 00 gundam much cooler...

Member
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Akibahara...........
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Can't wait for season 2
Member
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/24/08
HCM Pro Gunplas:



Creator
22175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
to much action figures i want 2 c the gundams in the anime damn it lol
Creator
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
The Gn-0000 blades has total of 14.

00(標準兵装。なんとかモードって名前ついてるらしい)
FF8の主人公の武器みたいなやつ、腕自体に装着する巨大なバスターソードみたいなやつ(エクシアのあれの 改良型?)、GNブレードみたいなやつ、GNダガーの計14個の剣

00はノーマル兵装、更に格闘特化した兵装、まだ極秘の3モードがある。(各モードでシルエットががらりと変わる)
ちなみにCMのはノーマル兵装のうちの一部の武装をもった状態でほとんど素体

Along with 3 different modes.
Creator
22175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Soprano wrote:

The Gn-0000 blades has total of 14.

00(標準兵装。なんとかモードって名前ついてるらしい)
FF8の主人公の武器みたいなやつ、腕自体に装着する巨大なバスターソードみたいなやつ(エクシアのあれの 改良型?)、GNブレードみたいなやつ、GNダガーの計14個の剣

00はノーマル兵装、更に格闘特化した兵装、まだ極秘の3モードがある。(各モードでシルエットががらりと変わる)
ちなみにCMのはノーマル兵装のうちの一部の武装をもった状態でほとんど素体

Along with 3 different modes.


hey soprano wat do u think they mean by modes?
Member
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

is there three different Gn-0000
Creator
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

supersnake wrote:


Soprano wrote:

The Gn-0000 blades has total of 14.

00(標準兵装。なんとかモードって名前ついてるらしい)
FF8の主人公の武器みたいなやつ、腕自体に装着する巨大なバスターソードみたいなやつ(エクシアのあれの 改良型?)、GNブレードみたいなやつ、GNダガーの計14個の剣

00はノーマル兵装、更に格闘特化した兵装、まだ極秘の3モードがある。(各モードでシルエットががらりと変わる)
ちなみにCMのはノーマル兵装のうちの一部の武装をもった状態でほとんど素体

Along with 3 different modes.


hey soprano wat do u think they mean by modes?


Notice there's a hole at the rear of the HG00 model kit. 3 different kinds of Mission Pack. Think like Gundam Impulse there were 3 multi-purpose packs.
Creator
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
From G.

Aoi Model Shop wrote up a report on the content of a Gundam 00 presentation detailing upcoming marketing plans:

- There were only things to be announced in TV commercials & anime mags and there was no new video.
- 24 items are currently planned in HG, 1/100, 1/60, BB Senshi, and HCM-Pro.
- No FG kits this time. Demand was poor but questionnaires & marketing research showed the targeted elementary school and younger age group were not entirely adverse to 00.
- So this time they're putting effort into the BB Senshi line to make up for that for the younger age group.
- The plan is to keep prices down on the HG line for middle & high school students. There's suspicions the simplicity of the new Gundam designs are due to Bandai's inclination to control development costs. The HG 00 Gundam will be on sale September 26 or 27.
- Conversely, the 1/100 line will continue to be more extravagant for working adults. The first, the 00, is scheduled to come with a light-up gimmick for the shoulder GN Drives.
- There are also plans for the 1/60 scale.
- HCM-Pros for all 4 Gundams were on display. The lack of GN Drives on the backs of the other 3 Gundams was notable. Was it because these were still merchandise prototypes? Or are they hiding something?
- Of course, there were seam lines on the armor of the HCM-Pro Seravee Gundam... (*laughs*)
- Tierens and Flags will show up in Season 2.
- But the main enemy will be from the GN-X lineage.
- There was nothing on the Thrones.
- "This time, the MS themes will be combining, transforming, and linking"... it seems they'll pull off a 4 MS combiner?
- The magazine side stories will mainly focus on the 4 first generation Gundams and follow MS that won't be reappearing in the anime. But there was nothing concrete.

The webmaster cautions that he wrote this from memory so he may have misheard some of it. Further, the content was labeled as "presently planned" and thus subject to change before official announcements are made.
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

supersnake wrote:

to much action figures i want 2 c the gundams in the anime damn it lol


Augs is coming then there 1 more month before Oct. huh!
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Cool... I can't explain it any better, just... cool.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.