First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Want to add new nakama on Luffy's Crew?
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

geoffc wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


geoffc wrote:

Boa Hancock as Vice Captain / Strategist.


Boa Hancock will return to Amazon Lily after rescue Ace, or maybe she wiII sacrifice herself in Marine war. Oda always trick the readers. As well as Vivi, a good example, everyone think she wiII be one o' the strawhats, but she's not, she go back to her own business after the event, maybe Boa wiII do the samething, this is tricky wasn't it?


It is kinda tricky. Vivi could stay because the marines had no evidence to arrest Vivi for being with the pirates. Boa could be prosecuted for bringing Luffy into the marine base, or maybe thay can forget about it for being very pretty.


ShouId be fun if she do join, sanji & brooke wiII jeaIous Luffy if she join
Member
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Face-to-Face with...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
lol...a mermaid joining them???
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Loguetown, East Blue
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
boa hancock yeah! hehe.. i just want sanji to turn to stone in every episode haha..... poor guy.... and i like to se her day dream about luffy more hahahaha
Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Mr.2 Bon Kurei


Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

haz3y wrote:

lets see. they have rubber man, swordsman, navigator, snipper, chef, doctor, historian, mechanic, a bone (aka musician)....
the next possible option may be:
fishman? -- they need some good swimmer to save the hammers who ate DF
butler/maid? -- they need people to keep the ship tidy
accountant? -- Nami needs someone to help keep their hard earned monies
okama? -- to keep Sanji occupied??
-- or may be that gothic chic from the latest arc! cant remember her name, she has the ability to make people depressed with her tiny white ghosts.. lolz


gothic chic...? you mean Perona?
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

therevman wrote:

Mr.2 Bon Kurei




Looking at Mr 2 made me think that does he cum from the transversite island Sanji landed? Will these 2 meet each other there?
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

therevman wrote:


haz3y wrote:

lets see. they have rubber man, swordsman, navigator, snipper, chef, doctor, historian, mechanic, a bone (aka musician)....
the next possible option may be:
fishman? -- they need some good swimmer to save the hammers who ate DF
butler/maid? -- they need people to keep the ship tidy
accountant? -- Nami needs someone to help keep their hard earned monies
okama? -- to keep Sanji occupied??
-- or may be that gothic chic from the latest arc! cant remember her name, she has the ability to make people depressed with her tiny white ghosts.. lolz


gothic chic...? you mean Perona?


Perona is definately loyal to Moria only. I think Zoro might help her return to Moria's side.
Member
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

geoffc wrote:


therevman wrote:

Mr.2 Bon Kurei




Looking at Mr 2 made me think that does he cum from the transversite island Sanji landed? Will these 2 meet each other there?


Mr. 2 is currently in impel down along with Crocodile, Mr. 1 and Mr. 3

1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

CorruptDeity wrote:


geoffc wrote:


therevman wrote:

Mr.2 Bon Kurei




Looking at Mr 2 made me think that does he cum from the transversite island Sanji landed? Will these 2 meet each other there?


Mr. 2 is currently in impel down along with Crocodile, Mr. 1 and Mr. 3



Oh ya... I forgotten about it...
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

geoffc wrote:


CorruptDeity wrote:


geoffc wrote:


therevman wrote:

Mr.2 Bon Kurei




Looking at Mr 2 made me think that does he cum from the transversite island Sanji landed? Will these 2 meet each other there?


Mr. 2 is currently in impel down along with Crocodile, Mr. 1 and Mr. 3



Oh ya... I forgotten about it...


Well He's in Impel Down. Currently, Luffy will be there too and he might help Bon Kurei(Mr. 2) to escape for having good terms with him. (But I doubt Luffy will not do that due to his strong sense of justice perhaps... and also if Luffy successfully enter the Impel Down). But if does, he might act as a spy or scout on places where hardly accessible by pirates(aside from Sanji). XD
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
The professions NEEDed on his crew(I think):

1. Spy/Scout/Explorer - Helps to find places/person which is hard for to look for(especially Zoro). My own candidates - Perona(might be convinced... perhaps... prone to cute things(chopper)), Bon Kurei.

2. Cabin Boy(or Girl) - Person which directly acts as under the command of captain. Inspects the condition of ship/crewmates. My own candidate/s - Boa Hancock(Since she has a Love sickness for Luffy, the elder non also adviced her to follow Luffy). Others... Coby is the guy but his a marine now... others..... they might say a big NO.

3. Helmsman? - Person which steers the ship. Better if he/she will be a merfolk or a fishman since they know how the ocean/sea water moves (combination for Nami's navigation skills). They will head next to Merman's Island so I guess they will see one, perhaps if they want one.

My "What-I-WANT-in ship if I'm Luffy"

Conis (nurse)
Pagaya?(mechanist) father of conis... right?
Vivi (?)
Kaku (another Shipwright)
Kalifa (ULALA :w00t:, seriously a journalist )
Captain Smoker (Fleet Commander if their are any fleets)
Tashigi (Lieutenant)
Coby (Cabin boy)
Helmeepo?(?)
Ace (Emissary)
Perona (Scout)
Bon Kurei - pain for Sanji (Scout)
Boa Hancock - pleasure for Sanji (Emissary)
Hachin - (Diver)
? - (Helmsman)


204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Oh.. I forgot Buggy added on list of my WANTS... (what the h**k happened on my avatar @_@)
Member
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
I think a merman would make a good addition.
Member
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
mayb a singer but 1 thing they need is a helmsman
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

therevman wrote:


haz3y wrote:

lets see. they have rubber man, swordsman, navigator, snipper, chef, doctor, historian, mechanic, a bone (aka musician)....
the next possible option may be:
fishman? -- they need some good swimmer to save the hammers who ate DF
butler/maid? -- they need people to keep the ship tidy
accountant? -- Nami needs someone to help keep their hard earned monies
okama? -- to keep Sanji occupied??
-- or may be that gothic chic from the latest arc! cant remember her name, she has the ability to make people depressed with her tiny white ghosts.. lolz


gothic chic...? you mean Perona?


oh yes! thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.