First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The woods
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
*seats under a tree and reads manga*
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Yoru: *walks around* I think I'm lost...
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

Yoru: *walks around* I think I'm lost...


natsuko:yoru?is that you??
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

Yoru: *walks around* I think I'm lost...


natsuko:yoru?is that you??


Yoru: *saw Natsuko* Yeah... what are you doing here?
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

Yoru: *walks around* I think I'm lost...


natsuko:yoru?is that you??


Yoru: *saw Natsuko* Yeah... what are you doing here?


natsuko:just walking around...
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

natsuko_03 wrote:

natsuko:just walking around...


Yoru: I see...
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

natsuko:just walking around...


Yoru: I see...


natsuko:ne yoru are you lost or something??
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

natsuko:just walking around...


Yoru: I see...


natsuko:ne yoru are you lost or something??


Yoru: Yeah...
H.A. Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:

natsuko:just walking around...


Yoru: I see...


natsuko:ne yoru are you lost or something??


Yoru: Yeah...


natsuko:do you need help to get out??
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

natsuko_03 wrote:

natsuko:do you need help to get out??


Yoru: Yeah... do you know how?
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Bunny: Shibley_kun were r u let me fix ur wounds


Shibley:" crap.......if they r still here whi-

*black mask comes over and onto Shible's face*
how long did u really think u can hold me
pathetic


Bunny: *looks for u and sees u and runs to u* Shibley-kun let me fix ur wounds now


Kazuki: hmmm*grabs u by the neck*
u mean shibley.....the ones body i devoured
i use his body but he is long gone ahahahaa


OOC: i gtg...ill continue this tomorow
can u pleese let the others know


Bunny: oww oww that hurts lets go *takes ur hands and trys to pull them off*
OOC:kk


Kazuki: its a shame...............shibley sud have letme taken over long time ago
this is sooooo pathetic.....ahaaaha
*strangles u even more*
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Bunny: Shibley_kun were r u let me fix ur wounds


Shibley:" crap.......if they r still here whi-

*black mask comes over and onto Shible's face*
how long did u really think u can hold me
pathetic


Bunny: *looks for u and sees u and runs to u* Shibley-kun let me fix ur wounds now


Momo: Noes! *jumps over on bunny's head, trying to knock her over but failing cause she's tiny* I don't think that's Shibley!


Piks her up and slame her in the tree*
ahaha
of courese im not tht weakling anymore
ahaha
to actually beleive he held me inside his body for 14 years
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

himeko6645 wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Bunny: Shibley_kun were r u let me fix ur wounds


Shibley:" crap.......if they r still here whi-

*black mask comes over and onto Shible's face*
how long did u really think u can hold me
pathetic


Bunny: *looks for u and sees u and runs to u* Shibley-kun let me fix ur wounds now


Himeko: Bunny-chan *runs over 2 help* (ok see ya soon)


Kazuki:
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Bunny: Shibley_kun were r u let me fix ur wounds


Shibley:" crap.......if they r still here whi-

*black mask comes over and onto Shible's face*
how long did u really think u can hold me
pathetic


Bunny: *looks for u and sees u and runs to u* Shibley-kun let me fix ur wounds now


Himeko: Bunny-chan *runs over 2 help* (ok see ya soon)


Kazuki:


Himeko: get urs hands off my lil sister and Momo *fire flys out from behind her and wraps around u like a rope*
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

himeko6645 wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


himeko6645 wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

Bunny: Shibley_kun were r u let me fix ur wounds


Shibley:" crap.......if they r still here whi-

*black mask comes over and onto Shible's face*
how long did u really think u can hold me
pathetic


Bunny: *looks for u and sees u and runs to u* Shibley-kun let me fix ur wounds now


Himeko: Bunny-chan *runs over 2 help* (ok see ya soon)


Kazuki:


Himeko: get urs hands off my lil sister and Momo *fire flys out from behind her and wraps around u like a rope*


Kazuki:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.