First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
naruto shippuuden trailer movie 2
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

^ You're too hard on them :/ RAFAT9

No Naruto-related stuff. There's a whole subsection for it.

Please read the rules before posting


does it seem like i care about any naruto shit? i'm talking about trailers and the age on them...it's just retarded for shows that even little kids can watch. naruto is just an example.


No. You clearly meant this topic to be about naruto, and now that you have finally learned about the no naruto thread rule (which you didn't know before because your a dumbass and didn't read the rules) you decided to change what your topics about.

You want proof of my statement? Look at what you chose for a title.
You still say this is about video age complaints? Then it's still against the rules as a matter of fact it's the same rule, you still got the fucking wrong section, at least try to make an excuse that works, that way you won't look like such a big fucking dumbass.


*grins* hehe found my next victim *big smile*
It seems the threat was finally closing down yet someone decided that he/she had to much freaking time to waste on something narutarded^^ I thank you from the bottom of my heart since i was just getting bored and i finished my lovely complex+ manga =D
It seems the tittleNaruto Shippuuden trailer movie 2 tittle seems to be about naruto...: Wrong.
as i posted in my first post in this thread i clearly explained that there is a 18+rating and i wanted to know why, the tittle is purely about drawing attention to this thread since there are many many many (not exadurating) narutards who'll swarm all over this thread. Yet, have you seen one post, even just one who goes about the trailer itself?. i don't think so.
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

LordKonti021 wrote:



nice one, a new one to add to my collection =D thx
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

shanti16 wrote:

Can't you watch the trailer on youtube? i saw it there.


like i said a while ago i saw it on youtube long before i posted this thread:p
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
the ur not old enough thing is stupid!!!i faked my age to see it and i dont know y its not that bad
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Zabur wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:



nice one, a new one to add to my collection =D thx


no problem.
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
any1 else who wants to take me on? since i'd like to go to sleep now since i'm a little sick atm and i got a soccer match tomorrow with some mates:p bb then i'll check the post again in the morning, do you best to conquer me! (no one succeeded exept ma mom, she's da best (it's creepy as hell, no one can win against that woman >.<)) Buh-Bye all! =D

<3 y'all
Posted 7/12/08

Zabur wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

^ You're too hard on them :/ RAFAT9

No Naruto-related stuff. There's a whole subsection for it.

Please read the rules before posting


does it seem like i care about any naruto shit? i'm talking about trailers and the age on them...it's just retarded for shows that even little kids can watch. naruto is just an example.


No. You clearly meant this topic to be about naruto, and now that you have finally learned about the no naruto thread rule (which you didn't know before because your a dumbass and didn't read the rules) you decided to change what your topics about.

You want proof of my statement? Look at what you chose for a title.
You still say this is about video age complaints? Then it's still against the rules as a matter of fact it's the same rule, you still got the fucking wrong section, at least try to make an excuse that works, that way you won't look like such a big fucking dumbass.


*grins* hehe found my next victim *big smile*
It seems the threat was finally closing down yet someone decided that he/she had to much freaking time to waste on something narutarded^^ I thank you from the bottom of my heart since i was just getting bored and i finished my lovely complex+ manga =D
It seems the tittleNaruto Shippuuden trailer movie 2 tittle seems to be about naruto...: Wrong.
as i posted in my first post in this thread i clearly explained that there is a 18+rating and i wanted to know why, the tittle is purely about drawing attention to this thread since there are many many many (not exadurating) narutards who'll swarm all over this thread. Yet, have you seen one post, even just one who goes about the trailer itself?. i don't think so.


Learn to read you idiot. Everything you just posted was pointless, reread my thing and you'll notice even if this isn't about naruto, YOU STILL FAIL. You being the idiot you are have yet to realise even if you changed your mind half way through this thread is STILL IN THE WRONG SECTION.

So not only have you proven yourself to be a dumbass, you've proven your either ignorant for trying to reply without reading my statement, or that you don't have the ability to read, which makes all my posts pointless, well in the end your the one who's the dumbass so i don't give a fuck.
Posted 7/12/08

Zabur wrote:

any1 else who wants to take me on? since i'd like to go to sleep now since i'm a little sick atm and i got a soccer match tomorrow with some mates:p bb then i'll check the post again in the morning, do you best to conquer me! (no one succeeded exept ma mom, she's da best (it's creepy as hell, no one can win against that woman >.<)) Buh-Bye all! =D

<3 y'all


BS i conquered your sorry as soon as I saw this thread.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

lol I don't know who to root for.

Rafat is right but can not type at all but Zabur seems like a troll. <_<

What is this world come too? -_-

-DW

ps- I am Jesus <3


lmao Derrick!

1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Zabur wrote:


shanti16 wrote:

Can't you watch the trailer on youtube? i saw it there.


like i said a while ago i saw it on youtube long before i posted this thread:p


sorry i don't read everything. i just wrote that what came up to me.
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

^ You're too hard on them :/ RAFAT9

No Naruto-related stuff. There's a whole subsection for it.

Please read the rules before posting


does it seem like i care about any naruto shit? i'm talking about trailers and the age on them...it's just retarded for shows that even little kids can watch. naruto is just an example.


No. You clearly meant this topic to be about naruto, and now that you have finally learned about the no naruto thread rule (which you didn't know before because your a dumbass and didn't read the rules) you decided to change what your topics about.

You want proof of my statement? Look at what you chose for a title.
You still say this is about video age complaints? Then it's still against the rules as a matter of fact it's the same rule, you still got the fucking wrong section, at least try to make an excuse that works, that way you won't look like such a big fucking dumbass.


*grins* hehe found my next victim *big smile*
It seems the threat was finally closing down yet someone decided that he/she had to much freaking time to waste on something narutarded^^ I thank you from the bottom of my heart since i was just getting bored and i finished my lovely complex+ manga =D
It seems the tittleNaruto Shippuuden trailer movie 2 tittle seems to be about naruto...: Wrong.
as i posted in my first post in this thread i clearly explained that there is a 18+rating and i wanted to know why, the tittle is purely about drawing attention to this thread since there are many many many (not exadurating) narutards who'll swarm all over this thread. Yet, have you seen one post, even just one who goes about the trailer itself?. i don't think so.


Learn to read you idiot. Everything you just posted was pointless, reread my thing and you'll notice even if this isn't about naruto, YOU STILL FAIL. You being the idiot you are have yet to realise even if you changed your mind half way through this thread is STILL IN THE WRONG SECTION.

So not only have you proven yourself to be a dumbass, you've proven your either ignorant for trying to reply without reading my statement, or that you don't have the ability to read, which makes all my posts pointless, well in the end your the one who's the dumbass so i don't give a fuck.


dumbass count: 4 times, keep it up, and you'll win the dumbass-award.

now, do you feel better now that you found someone to /caps against all you want?=D
follow my anger management lessons at www.furyfighters.com/dumbasssection/
lesson 1: saw the word goosfraba over and over again till your calm
lesson 2: tape yourself saying this word over and over again
lesson 3: send me the video
lesson 4: become known worldwide as a lunatic on youtube!
lesson 5: take your shit somewhere else to someone who actually cares.

Posted 7/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

lol I don't know who to root for.

Rafat is right but can not type at all but Zabur seems like a troll. <_<

What is this world come too? -_-

-DW

ps- I am Jesus <3


lmao Derrick!



Oh, i found heather!
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:

any1 else who wants to take me on? since i'd like to go to sleep now since i'm a little sick atm and i got a soccer match tomorrow with some mates:p bb then i'll check the post again in the morning, do you best to conquer me! (no one succeeded exept ma mom, she's da best (it's creepy as hell, no one can win against that woman >.<)) Buh-Bye all! =D

<3 y'all


BS i conquered your sorry as soon as I saw this thread.


get glasses cuz then you're promoted to narunerd
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Zabur wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:

any1 else who wants to take me on? since i'd like to go to sleep now since i'm a little sick atm and i got a soccer match tomorrow with some mates:p bb then i'll check the post again in the morning, do you best to conquer me! (no one succeeded exept ma mom, she's da best (it's creepy as hell, no one can win against that woman >.<)) Buh-Bye all! =D

<3 y'all


BS i conquered your sorry as soon as I saw this thread.


get glasses cuz then you're promoted to narunerd


"narunerd"? It's narutard....If you're going to "try" to bash someone, don't make yourself look like a dumbass while doing so.
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Zabur wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Zabur wrote:

any1 else who wants to take me on? since i'd like to go to sleep now since i'm a little sick atm and i got a soccer match tomorrow with some mates:p bb then i'll check the post again in the morning, do you best to conquer me! (no one succeeded exept ma mom, she's da best (it's creepy as hell, no one can win against that woman >.<)) Buh-Bye all! =D

<3 y'all


BS i conquered your sorry as soon as I saw this thread.


get glasses cuz then you're promoted to narunerd


"narunerd"? It's narutard....If you're going to "try" to bash someone, don't make yourself look like a dumbass while doing so.


promoted=> promotion

narutard=> narunerd.

you don't need to be a genious to figure that out...how come you haven't?:p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.