First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
do you think that Orihime would be better with Ulqiorra?
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Hell no. Ichigo X Orihime 4ever
Posted 7/15/08
oy.oy. in manga doesnt a character fall in love with someone they hate..
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

darkcountessb wrote:

Ulquihime FTW and there is no indication of her hating him. Besides they're the second most popular pairing in Japan.


Ha that is very true. I was very surprised by that and IchiRuki is number one. x3
IchiHime is 51st. Even HichigoxRukia got before IchiHime. xD
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

darkcountessb wrote:

Besides they're the second most popular pairing in Japan.


Really? O.o

Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Ulquihime FTW and there is no indication of her hating him. Besides they're the second most popular pairing in Japan.


Ha that is very true. I was very surprised by that and IchiRuki is number one. x3
IchiHime is 51st. Even HichigoxRukia got before IchiHime. xD



LMAO I know cracked me up and yes it's true.




1074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
51 pairings????? how many couples are there? ( which one is Hichigo/rukia? )

better ulquiorra than ichigo. unlikely, but maybe...:)

but then who'll end up with ishida? he definiteley has something for inoue.
7103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / far away with stars
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Naah
that will never happen , because = Ulquiarra is a evil person + Orihime is a good person <<<< she Do love ichigo ^.~

Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Ranef wrote:

51 pairings????? how many couples are there? ( which one is Hichigo/rukia? )

better ulquiorra than ichigo. unlikely, but maybe...:)

but then who'll end up with ishida? he definiteley has something for inoue.


Ichigo's hollow and Rukia. Which I think is sexy pairing.xD IchiRuki FTW.

In that poll there's like 100 or over pairings, as you can tell mainly crack.
Posted 7/19/08

divaroxy wrote:

Hell no. Ichigo X Orihime 4ever


hell yeah IchiXHime
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
erm no
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Hell no. Ichigo X Orihime 4ever


hell yeah IchiXHime


Your totally right i rather Ichigo to have sex with Ishida plus he's prettier and has body more feminine then Rukia's
Posted 7/19/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Hell no. Ichigo X Orihime 4ever


hell yeah IchiXHime


Your totally right i rather Ichigo to have sex with Ishida plus he's prettier and has body more feminine then Rukia's


LOL
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
what??? no way.. ulqui-chan is so cool..
orihime dont deserve her..
likewise, orihime deserves ishida..
if she ever complains about that..
because she loves ichigo.. then she should go with yammy! :ph34r:
lol guys lol!!!!!
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philipines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
no...because ulquiorra belongs to me.... just joking, they look good together..... and that makes me sad.......
10610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at freesky online~
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
they're cute together
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.