First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Completed Missions
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/14/08
When you complete a mission tell us here and we'll add ur anipoints and hopefully you'll raise a rank

Just Fill This out

username:
current rank:
completed mission:


ATTENIONT MODS~

When u've udated the anipoints put ~DONE :exel: DONE~ on the bottom of the post
thanx~sun-chan


These are the missions:
ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲGet Membership Card↔25
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲVote in polls↔10
ѲJoin Anime club↔20
Ѳ Become President of your club↔50
ѲMake A New club↔70
ѲJoin one of our Friend groups↔35
ѲSuggest a new anime↔15
ѲParticipate in Contest↔50
ѲInvite 100 people↔30
ѲInvite 250 people↔65
ѲInvite 500 people↔130
ѲInvite 1000+↔300
ѲWin contest↔200
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50


These are the ranks:
Anime Lovers
500 Anipoints
Anime Fanatics
450 Anipoints
Anime Worshipers
400 Anipoints
Anime Groupies
300 Anipoints
Anime Crazy
200 Anipoints
“Anime Is Ok” Sayers
150 Anipoints
Anime Liker
100 Anipoints
Anime Beginner
50 Anipoints
Anime Haters
0 Anipoints
Moderator
8091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akatsuki's Hideout
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/14/08
User: itachi643
Rank: The first one i guess
Completed missions:

Added to fav.
Became Presedent (After you cheack it and Approve it)

~DONE DONE~
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

itachi643 wrote:

User: itachi643
Rank: The first one i guess
Completed missions:

Added to fav.
Became Presedent (After you cheack it and Approve it)


Congrats you moved up two ranks, you are now an "Anime Liker" with 120 anipoints keep up the good work!
Moderator
8091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akatsuki's Hideout
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
i invited 101 users.I will add the points myself!

~DONE
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
username: Mon937.
Current rank: Anime Hater (not true though)
Completed missions:

Added to favorites- 50pts
Became the president of a club (once you check and approve) (Maybe two clubs depending on your decision) -50pts (100 depending on your decision)
Added url to my page- 10pts
Added banner to my page- 30pts
Make a new club (if you approve it)- 70pts
suggest a new anime- 15pts
And finally voted in the polls- 10pts


I'll probably upload some photos and get a membership card soon. Just ta let ya know.

~DONE DONE~
Member
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
username:blueangel47
current rank:anime hater
completed mission:
ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲJoin Anime club↔20 (after u approve it)
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50


~DONE DONE~
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Mon937 wrote:

username: Mon937.
Current rank: Anime Hater (not true though)
Completed missions:

Added to favorites- 50pts
Became the president of a club (once you check and approve) (Maybe two clubs depending on your decision) -50pts (100 depending on your decision)
Added url to my page- 10pts
Added banner to my page- 30pts
Make a new club (if you approve it)- 70pts
suggest a new anime- 15pts
And finally voted in the polls- 10pts


I'll probably upload some photos and get a membership card soon. Just ta let ya know.


wow!!! u did alot, GOOD JOB!!!! im so happy, well u've made it up to anime crazy status, keep working!!!
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

sunfire55 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

username: Mon937.
Current rank: Anime Hater (not true though)
Completed missions:

Added to favorites- 50pts
Became the president of a club (once you check and approve) (Maybe two clubs depending on your decision) -50pts (100 depending on your decision)
Added url to my page- 10pts
Added banner to my page- 30pts
Make a new club (if you approve it)- 70pts
suggest a new anime- 15pts
And finally voted in the polls- 10pts


I'll probably upload some photos and get a membership card soon. Just ta let ya know.


wow!!! u did alot, GOOD JOB!!!! im so happy, well u've made it up to anime crazy status, keep working!!!


thanks a lot! I'll keep it up as long as I can!
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

blueangel47 wrote:

username:blueangel47
current rank:anime hater
completed mission:
ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲJoin Anime club↔20 (after u approve it)
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50



GOOD JOB!!!! thnx soo very much, u now have 125 anipoints and are an anime liker
Moderator
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere only my...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
username:Cloudshinobi07
current rank:Anime Hater
completed mission: done, waiting for approval, newly done

ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲGet Membership Card↔25
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲVote in polls↔10
ѲJoin Anime club↔20 joined two
Ѳ Become President of your club↔50
ѲMake A New club↔70
ѲJoin one of our Friend groups↔35
ѲSuggest a new anime↔15
ѲParticipate in Contest↔50
ѲInvite 100 people↔30
ѲInvite 250 people↔65
ѲInvite 500 people↔130
ѲInvite 1000+↔300
ѲWin contest↔200
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

cloudshinobi07 wrote:

username:Cloudshinobi07
current rank:Anime Hater
completed mission: done, waiting for approval, newly done

ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲGet Membership Card↔25
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲVote in polls↔10
ѲJoin Anime club↔20 joined two
Ѳ Become President of your club↔50
ѲMake A New club↔70
ѲJoin one of our Friend groups↔35
ѲSuggest a new anime↔15
ѲParticipate in Contest↔50
ѲInvite 100 people↔30
ѲInvite 250 people↔65
ѲInvite 500 people↔130
ѲInvite 1000+↔300
ѲWin contest↔200
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50


i've aproved everything and now you have 220 anipoints and r in anime crazy!!! good job!!!
Creator
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

sunfire55 wrote:


cloudshinobi07 wrote:

username:Cloudshinobi07
current rank:Anime Hater
completed mission: done, waiting for approval, newly done

ѲPut this group’s URL in your profile↔10
ѲGet Membership Card↔25
ѲPut the group banner onto your profile↔30
ѲUpload 10 pictures↔15
ѲVote in polls↔10
ѲJoin Anime club↔20 joined two
Ѳ Become President of your club↔50
ѲMake A New club↔70
ѲJoin one of our Friend groups↔35
ѲSuggest a new anime↔15
ѲParticipate in Contest↔50
ѲInvite 100 people↔30
ѲInvite 250 people↔65
ѲInvite 500 people↔130
ѲInvite 1000+↔300
ѲWin contest↔200
ѲPut this group in your Favorite Groups↔50


i've aproved everything and now you have 220 anipoints and r in anime crazy!!! good job!!!


ok now you have 245 points

Member
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
username:blueangel47
current rank:anime liker
completed mission:Get Membership Card↔25
vote in polls↔10


~DONE DONE~
Moderator
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere only my...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
voted in polls- 10[/red
ѲSuggest a new anime↔15

I already added these

~DONE DONE~
Moderator
8091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akatsuki's Hideout
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/14/08
I added the banner and URL to my profile. I added myself 30 points.

~DONE DONE~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.