First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Enroll For Anime Clubs
Moderator
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere only my...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
i want to join the cowboy bebop club as a member
Moderator
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
username:sasukeluverforeva
club your joining:Can i make a new one if so i want to make club for Full Moon wo sagashite
former clubs you've joined:Vampre Knight,Naruto,Bleach,CCS,Shugo Chara
club poistion:President
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

username:sasukeluverforeva
club your joining:Can i make a new one if so i want to make club for Full Moon wo sagashite
former clubs you've joined:Vampre Knight,Naruto,Bleach,CCS,Shugo Chara
club poistion:President


Umm, if ya want ta make a new club, there's a forum for that. You'd have ta apply there
Moderator
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Mon937 wrote:


sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

username:sasukeluverforeva
club your joining:Can i make a new one if so i want to make club for Full Moon wo sagashite
former clubs you've joined:Vampre Knight,Naruto,Bleach,CCS,Shugo Chara
club poistion:President


Umm, if ya want ta make a new club, there's a forum for that. You'd have ta apply there


ok which one im kinda confued
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

username:sasukeluverforeva
club your joining:Can i make a new one if so i want to make club for Full Moon wo sagashite
former clubs you've joined:Vampre Knight,Naruto,Bleach,CCS,Shugo Chara
club poistion:President


Umm, if ya want ta make a new club, there's a forum for that. You'd have ta apply there


ok which one im kinda confued


the request an anime club forum
Member
6700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
username:Tamia12
club your joining:Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
former clubs you've joined:Shugo Chara ,Vampire Knight
club poistion: member
Member
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewheres -_-;
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
username: vampireknightx3
club your joining: vampire knight, death note
former clubs you've joined: none
club poistion: member please ^-^
3173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
username: LiLAzNPnay
club your joining: Vampire Knight , Cardaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, D. Gray-Man
former clubs you've joined: none
club poistion: members (all)

Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
username: Mon937
clubs I'm joinin': Naruto, D. Gray-Man, and Death Note
Clubs I've already joined: Cowboy Bebop, BLEACH, Outlaw Star
club position: Members for all of them
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
username: d0tammy
clubs i want to enroll :deathnote, kirarin revolution,
club position i want: deathnote member
kirarin revolution, can i bee vice president? ;O
Moderator
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
username:animelove15
clubs your joining: shugo chara, naruto, bleach, pokemon
former clubs you've joined: ?
club position: member for shugo chara, vice pres for naruto, member for bleach and member for pokemon.....
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

animelove15 wrote:

username:animelove15
clubs your joining: shugo chara, naruto, bleach, pokemon
former clubs you've joined: ?
club position: member for shugo chara, vice pres for naruto, member for bleach and member for pokemon.....


vice pres for naruto is already taken but ill put u as member if its ok with u
Moderator
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
oh ok sure
Member
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
username:blueangel47
club your joining:d.grayman and blassreiter
former clubs you've joined:vampire knight
club poistion:vice pres 4 both


Posted 7/28/08
username: Meori
club your joining: vampire knight, bleach, card captor sakura, shugo chara, & d. gray-man
former clubs you've joined: none
club poistion: members
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.