First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Enroll For Anime Clubs
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
username:kaye_kaye05
club your joining:naruto club and card captor sakura club
former clubs you've joined:none
club poistion: member
Moderator
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere fun
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
username: Kaorurose
club your joining: Ouran high school host club!
former clubs you've joined: CCS and VP
club poistion: Vise President
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kaorurose wrote:

username: Kaorurose
club your joining: Ouran high school host club!
former clubs you've joined: CCS and VP
club poistion: Vise President


but kaoru i already took vicey we could switch if you want
Moderator
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere fun
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

milknc00ki3s wrote:


kaorurose wrote:

username: Kaorurose
club your joining: Ouran high school host club!
former clubs you've joined: CCS and VP
club poistion: Vise President


but kaoru i already took vicey we could switch if you want


thats fine!!
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kaorurose wrote:


milknc00ki3s wrote:


kaorurose wrote:

username: Kaorurose
club your joining: Ouran high school host club!
former clubs you've joined: CCS and VP
club poistion: Vise President


but kaoru i already took vicey we could switch if you want


thats fine!!


so put u down as member or vicey lol?
Member
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
username:Amutofan
club your joining:Bleach,Naruto,Shugo Chara
former clubs you've joined:
club poistion:Member
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
Username: Mon937
Clubs I'm joining: Ouran High School Host Club, shakugan no shana, Shaman King, Fruits Baskets, Sailor moon, and finally Dragonball
Former Clubs I've joined: Naruto, D. Gray-Man, and Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, BLEACH, and Outlaw Star
Position: Member for all
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Your Bed With...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
username:Toosie
club your joining:bleach, vk, shugo chara, CCS,Pokemon,sailor moon
former clubs you've joined:none
club position:member
Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime Village!! o...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Username- MewMiume
Clubs- ouran high school host club
former clubs- CCS, VK, Death note
Position- member
10120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
username:pearlpelt456
club your joining:naruto,bleach&vK
former clubs you've joined:none
club position:member is ok with me
Posted 8/2/08
username: Fuuku1407
club your joining: Vampire Knight, Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, Itazura na Kiss, Ouran High School Host Club, Prince of Tennis
former clubs you've joined: -
club position: president for prince of tennis, vice for shugo chara and others for members, can i??
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:

username: Fuuku1407
club your joining: Vampire Knight, Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, Itazura na Kiss, Ouran High School Host Club, Prince of Tennis
former clubs you've joined: -
club position: president for prince of tennis, vice for shugo chara and others for members, can i??


PoT and shugo chara spots r taking but u can be member and PoT vicey is available
Posted 8/2/08


sure2 ,arigato den
Moderator
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:



sure2 ,arigato den


vicey for PoT is available would u like that
Posted 8/2/08


i wanntt!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.