First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply ***Avatar Request***
Posted 8/20/08

xShUgOcHaRaluvrrx wrote:

Name: Kalen
Username:xShUgOcHaRaluvrrx
Size:thin and tall
Quote:( If Yes, What? )where would i be without you?
Font Color:whatever looks good
Put decorations: (yes / no)yes
What would you like to be written and where: Kalen_Chan, xShUgOcHaRaluvrrx
Makers Copyright: (yes/ no)no
Certain Maker:( If Yes, Who? )Candy1994
Pic:


Hmm..i think the picture are too small...have u have a bigger picture?
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

Roxas_kun wrote:

requesting yukirasuki
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name; Roxas
username;Roxas_kun
size; thin n tall
Quote:( If Yes, What? ) im lonely... huh....
Font Color: any that match
Put decorations: yes
What would you like to be written and where: my username n name n quote where? anywhere
Makers Copyright: no
Certain Maker:( If Yes, Who? ) Name: yukirasuki
Pic:



DONE ~ yukirasuki


hope yu like it!
Member
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at @HoMe
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

yukirasuki wrote:


Roxas_kun wrote:

requesting yukirasuki
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name; Roxas
username;Roxas_kun
size; thin n tall
Quote:( If Yes, What? ) im lonely... huh....
Font Color: any that match
Put decorations: yes
What would you like to be written and where: my username n name n quote where? anywhere
Makers Copyright: no
Certain Maker:( If Yes, Who? ) Name: yukirasuki
Pic:



DONE ~ yukirasuki


hope yu like it!


thx
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

taru1 wrote:

Username:taru1
Size:thin and tall

Font Color:any that matches
Put decorations: something that matches

Makers Copyright: (yes
Certain Maker:any
Pic:


in progress
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:


taru1 wrote:

Username:taru1
Size:thin and tall

Font Color:any that matches
Put decorations: something that matches

Makers Copyright: (yes
Certain Maker:any
Pic:


in progress

done

Member
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Riku_kun wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:


taru1 wrote:

Username:taru1
Size:thin and tall

Font Color:any that matches
Put decorations: something that matches

Makers Copyright: (yes
Certain Maker:any
Pic:


in progress

done



thx.....................
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

fuyuumi wrote:

Name: hannah
Username: fuyuumi
Size: tall and thin
Font Color: anything that matches with the pic
Put decorations: yes
Pic:





aki_0304 wrote:

request here~~

sorry if im bothersome... *hehe*
whoever is making it can take ur time...
THX~~~~~~~~~~~


in progress
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Riku_kun wrote:


fuyuumi wrote:

Name: hannah
Username: fuyuumi
Size: tall and thin
Font Color: anything that matches with the pic
Put decorations: yes
Pic:





aki_0304 wrote:

request here~~

sorry if im bothersome... *hehe*
whoever is making it can take ur time...
THX~~~~~~~~~~~


in progress


done
for fuyuumi

for aki_0304
Member
23227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 你家我家大家家 :D
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Name: Tina
Username: cutemeimei19
Size: tall and thin
Quote:NO
Font Color: You can choose for me, thank you
Put decorations: YES
What would you like to be written and where: Tina, cutemeimei19 at the bottom
Makers Copyright: NO
Certain Maker: Riku-kun
Pic:
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

cutemeimei19 wrote:

Name: Tina
Username: cutemeimei19
Size: tall and thin
Quote:NO
Font Color: You can choose for me, thank you
Put decorations: YES
What would you like to be written and where: Tina, cutemeimei19 at the bottom
Makers Copyright: NO
Certain Maker: Riku-kun
Pic:


in progress
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

zaxandy wrote:

Username:zaxandy
size: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Put decorations: (yes)
What would you like to be written and where: LOVE Yunjing~ (anywhere, u choose)
Makers Copyright: (no)
Certain Maker:(anyone will do =D )
Pic:



in progress
sorry if i didn't see it
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Riku_kun wrote:


cutemeimei19 wrote:

Name: Tina
Username: cutemeimei19
Size: tall and thin
Quote:NO
Font Color: You can choose for me, thank you
Put decorations: YES
What would you like to be written and where: Tina, cutemeimei19 at the bottom
Makers Copyright: NO
Certain Maker: Riku-kun
Pic:


in progress


done
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Riku_kun wrote:


zaxandy wrote:

Username:zaxandy
size: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Put decorations: (yes)
What would you like to be written and where: LOVE Yunjing~ (anywhere, u choose)
Makers Copyright: (no)
Certain Maker:(anyone will do =D )
Pic:



in progress
sorry if i didn't see it


done
Posted 9/11/08

Riku_kun wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:


zaxandy wrote:

Username:zaxandy
size: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Put decorations: (yes)
What would you like to be written and where: LOVE Yunjing~ (anywhere, u choose)
Makers Copyright: (no)
Certain Maker:(anyone will do =D )
Pic:



in progress
sorry if i didn't see it


done


Yo!
Ur Improving^^
Creator
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the sky.......
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

s9735287i wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:


Riku_kun wrote:


zaxandy wrote:

Username:zaxandy
size: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Put decorations: (yes)
What would you like to be written and where: LOVE Yunjing~ (anywhere, u choose)
Makers Copyright: (no)
Certain Maker:(anyone will do =D )
Pic:



in progress
sorry if i didn't see it


done


Yo!
Ur Improving^^


thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.