First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Is there a Gokusen 4??..
Member
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tg Malim, Perak,...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
if there is the 4th season, the story will be just the same like 1,2 and 3...
Member
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
well the last ep, which was the special was ok, but i didn't really like it.

there wasn't a graduation ceremony for this season,

like somehow i'd just wanna see all of the students Yamaguchi-sensei had, would have like i don't know, a gathering or something, show like what they're doing after high school and stuff
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
its nice if they can mixed all 3 season into season 4 isnt it? whereby all de guys get 2gether and be taught 2gether? ahhas..
Member
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Opherus wrote:

its nice if they can mixed all 3 season into season 4 isnt it? whereby all de guys get 2gether and be taught 2gether? ahhas..


i know! that's what i was trying to say, wait did i? well yeah that's what i also want to happen
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


Opherus wrote:

its nice if they can mixed all 3 season into season 4 isnt it? whereby all de guys get 2gether and be taught 2gether? ahhas..


i know! that's what i was trying to say, wait did i? well yeah that's what i also want to happen


hahas..we think alike..lolz..
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on planet earth.
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Lucky88 wrote:

WHERE DID YOU FIND ALL THE EPISODES OF GOKUSEN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


go on mysoji.com and look up gokusen 3 :]
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Yeah. They could add new students ( It should be the people from Hey! Say! Jump ) and all her former students sould come back ( like Ryu , Hayato , Shin , and all those people). It would be cool . And like they could all work together to solve the problem. Anf YanKumi's former students can tell them how awesome she is. XDXD. There should be a Gokusen 4 . It should be called :
" Gokusen : Yankumi's student special reunion ---END----"
Member
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Opherus wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:


Opherus wrote:

its nice if they can mixed all 3 season into season 4 isnt it? whereby all de guys get 2gether and be taught 2gether? ahhas..


i know! that's what i was trying to say, wait did i? well yeah that's what i also want to happen


hahas..we think alike..lolz..


hahaha cool. it'd be funny if the director or anyone from the cast saw what we were writing and then they used this stuff, lol am i making sense? because i'm not really paying attention
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


Opherus wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:


Opherus wrote:

its nice if they can mixed all 3 season into season 4 isnt it? whereby all de guys get 2gether and be taught 2gether? ahhas..


i know! that's what i was trying to say, wait did i? well yeah that's what i also want to happen


hahas..we think alike..lolz..


hahaha cool. it'd be funny if the director or anyone from the cast saw what we were writing and then they used this stuff, lol am i making sense? because i'm not really paying attention


hahas..yupp, definitely..i wish they are seeing what we wrote..haahs..
Posted 11/17/08
I hope so .. and if there will be one I hope that Jun will be in it and I would want a
different storyline this time too.. like a mixed school or something it's boring to watch it
all boys school again I'm getting sick though but
still gokusen all the way
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / i live in abudhab...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
they should make a sp about a reunion between her and her first and second students
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
i want season 4
do a reunion
all the main actor 2gether,n yankumi 2
woow ....i love it
Member
3959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TheWorld
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
if thr will be one, i really hope yamada in it!
Member
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bee Pee, Johor, M...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i really want all the students especially tke main character in all series to have a reunion...
i miss them.....
Member
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bee Pee, Johor, M...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I wish Yankumi will meet her love in Gokusen 4 or stated as special Gokusen sequel..
Shin should be her lover
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.