First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite Asian Food?
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

zendude wrote:


sakurafan318 wrote:

American
Cheeseburger
Speghetti
Sausage McMuffin ;P

Italian
Pasta
Pizza



Wouldn't spaghetti (by the way, you spelled it wrong) be along with Italian food?


i am SORRY. i didnt think spelling would be a matter......i changed it already!

i also placed spaghetti in another place, in FILIPINO...because i like my family's recipe...
so it's considered a filipino recipe to me...but originated as an italian dish...OKAY?? =,=

Posted 7/12/08
Ehhh ~

Satay ?
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:


sakurafan318 wrote:


zendude wrote:


sakurafan318 wrote:

American
Cheeseburger
Speghetti
Sausage McMuffin ;P

Italian
Pasta
Pizza



Wouldn't spaghetti (by the way, you spelled it wrong) be along with Italian food?


i am SORRY. i didnt think spelling would be a matter......i changed it already!

i also placed spaghetti in another place, in FILIPINO...because i like my family's recipe...
so it's considered a filipino recipe to me...but originated as an italian dish...OKAY?? =,=



I was just teasing you about your spelling.
I love Filipino spaghetti, especially the ones at Jolly Bee and the ones with hot Banana Ketchup in them.


waaah!!! you're one big meanie...LOL...

and it's Jollibee not Jolly Bee...LOL! YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG THIS TIME!! XDDD *teasing mode*
Posted 7/13/08
Pho & Sushi is all i need.
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Food:
chow mien, any stir fry, galap pao, spring rolls, laotian rice porridge, pho, fried rice,
korean bbq, mongolian bbq, laotian bbq, chinese bbq XD, dim sum is alright,
nam wan, ka nom, kachi pade, most fave drink of all bubble tea
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:


ej2 wrote:

Best Asian foods are found along the streets everywhere!!!

Asian street foods rock!


And full of MSGs


best examples are dumplings, pho noodles, ramen, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, fish and squid balls and kwek kwek
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
alot of asian food is packed with msg
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
I like Korean food, because I am a korean myself....
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i don't know if i've posted in here yet.
but pho and sushi<3
27788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
I would have to say...

Korean Noodles
Pindang
Sushi
Kare-kare
Wonton Soup
Fried Rice
Ensemada (Those sweet, cheese breads from Goldilocks)

and..I guess that's it. XD;
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:



waaah!!! you're one big meanie...LOL...

and it's Jollibee not Jolly Bee...LOL! YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG THIS TIME!! XDDD *teasing mode*

Ha, ha. Come to think of it, I have not been in a Jollibee in a while now.

oh dude you should go!!! D: jollibee, bida ang saya..LOL!!! xDDDD
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / world
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
a variety of asian food as long as it hasn't been "white-washed" to name a few >.>

Japanese cuisine
-sushi
-sashimi
-udon

Chinese
(btw, fried rice=overrated)
-steamed fish
-bbq
-eggplant with fish sauce
-rice, of course
-white noodles
-potstickers
-egg tarts

Vietnamese
-spring rolls (shrimp and pork meat)
-those egg crepes (ban zeo...sort of how it sounds)
-ban toc (sp? shrimp on top of like a muffin wrapped with greens)

Korean
-Korean bbq ribs

Other asian food
-it's like an oily crepe
-boba
27788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:


KhAnime wrote:

I would have to say...

Korean Noodles
Pindang
Sushi
Kare-kare
Wonton Soup
Fried Rice
Ensemada (Those sweet, cheese breads from Goldilocks)

and..I guess that's it. XD;


Goldilocks for the win.

Plus, I just love how Filipino foods have Spanish names.


XD

Yes, I agree! ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.