First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Avii Member... :P
9489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 11/3/08

mikan_me wrote:


hitomi_123 wrote:


NAme : Hitomi chan
thx


sori didnt go online so much i'll work on it as soon as i can... :P



ok thanks

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 11/3/08

mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
9489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 11/3/08
thanks for the avi ... sorry can i ask u for another 3 more request...

1. name : Natsuki chan and Hitomi chan
text :Foever Friends
PIc:
2. name : Natsuki chan

3. name : Saitou sensei


thanks and sorry

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 11/3/08

name : VariaPrincess , a-chan (please put both of the name)
make it thin and long, and.. thanks before

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 11/3/08


put this two... Konatsusan(upper), Kona-chan (lower)

could u make it thin&tall and crop too... and anything that's cute.

thanks

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
4680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell -_-
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 11/3/08
text:avi luver
name:gina or ggailiute (whicheva u want)
pic:

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 11/3/08

VariaPrincess wrote:


name : VariaPrincess , a-chan (please put both of the name)
make it thin and long, and.. thanks before




Man, sorry about this... it's terrible... sorry again. >.<

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 11/3/08
can u put me name and username on it?:sm3xyang3l and Daphne
and plz make it cute^^





Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 11/3/08

konatsusan wrote:



put this two... Konatsusan(upper), Kona-chan (lower)

could u make it thin&tall and crop too... and anything that's cute.

thanks


your avatar is here already ;D
i'm sorry it's not that nice:<



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 11/3/08

ggailiute wrote:

text:avi luver
name:gina or ggailiute (whicheva u want)
pic:


;D here is your avatar
gomen:<
its not that nice



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
4680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell -_-
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 11/3/08

accsky15 wrote:


ggailiute wrote:

text:avi luver
name:gina or ggailiute (whicheva u want)
pic:


;D here is your avatar
gomen:<
its not that nice



I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV IT THXEESE SOO MUCH ARIGATO GASIMAS

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 11/3/08

ggailiute wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


ggailiute wrote:

text:avi luver
name:gina or ggailiute (whicheva u want)
pic:


;D here is your avatar
gomen:<
its not that nice



I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV IT THXEESE SOO MUCH ARIGATO GASIMAS


no prob ;D

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08
i'm new to the group~ hiya!!
u can call me Ako-chan or Bang-chan
so here it is-!

colors: anything that fitsXDD
text: hoako04 Ako-chan


and


thanx so much~
onagaishimasu!

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

hoako04 wrote:

i'm new to the group~ hiya!!
u can call me Ako-chan or Bang-chan
so here it is-!

colors: anything that fitsXDD
text: hoako04 Ako-chan


and


thanx so much~
onagaishimasu!


OK, I got this one. But um... do you want them thin and long? Cuz the first one is too narrow to make it like that. Oo

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

hoako04 wrote:

i'm new to the group~ hiya!!
u can call me Ako-chan or Bang-chan
so here it is-!

colors: anything that fitsXDD
text: hoako04 Ako-chan


and


thanx so much~
onagaishimasu!


Here ya go.... only the last one, cuz I dunno what to do with the first.


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.