First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

i'm new to the group~ hiya!!
u can call me Ako-chan or Bang-chan
so here it is-!

colors: anything that fitsXDD
text: hoako04 Ako-chan


and


thanx so much~
onagaishimasu!


Here ya go.... only the last one, cuz I dunno what to do with the first.


I'll do the first one... :P

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

hoako04 wrote:

yup! thin and long please!


sori if u dont like it... :P



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

Avii Member... :P
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

can u put me name and username on it?:sm3xyang3l and Daphne
and plz make it cute^^






sorry...we kinda have some problems in your picture..because in photoshop it is "error" we're very sorry...



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

can u put me name and username on it?:sm3xyang3l and Daphne
and plz make it cute^^





sorry...we kinda have some problems in your picture..because in photoshop it is "error" we're very sorry...

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/3/08

piff1042 wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

can u put me name and username on it?:sm3xyang3l and Daphne
and plz make it cute^^






sorry...we kinda have some problems in your picture..because in photoshop it is "error" we're very sorry...



Heres the other one though...



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 11/3/08

piff1042 wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

can u put me name and username on it?:sm3xyang3l and Daphne
and plz make it cute^^





sorry...we kinda have some problems in your picture..because in photoshop it is "error" we're very sorry...



i tried to make the second but its not that nice:/
your choice to accept it



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 11/3/08
hiya~
thanx for the before avis~!

pic:


and


text: hoako04 and Ako-chan
border: whatever matches ^^
color: whatever matches~
no blink please
size: tall and thin

thank u so much!

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 11/3/08

mikan_me wrote:

Hey Everyone just wanted to rewrite everything... :P

People who want to request for avatars please do the ff.:

1. Give us the picture you want to use for ur avatar.
2. Wait till we finish your request. (dun worry we'll tell u if were dun... lolz)
3. Get it from here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars


Sample:



Sorry to lazy to make the avatar nicer... ( i'll make it better next time... )

Just give us the text you want, your username thats all unless you wanna include your name... :P

Thanks... :)

username; brittneyish!
nick name; michiru/marshmellow!
text on picture; stickymarshmellow and put michiru somewhere too. XD
can yoo also make a borderrr? plus decorate! thank yoo! x]


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 11/4/08

tall n thin not too tall tho!
WOrds: CuteGurlAngel Sora-chan Praying for an Angel
the rest can u decide just make it rlly kute! thnxx!

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/3/08

Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!



hi... it's me again...
can I request again.??
same picture but different effects pls...
I'm using this on a website.. just like the first one...
thanks!!!

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/3/08

Blacksonate wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!



hi... it's me again...
can I request again.??
same picture but different effects pls...
I'm using this on a website.. just like the first one...
thanks!!!


do u want it long and thin?

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

Avii Member... :P
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/3/08

mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!



hi... it's me again...
can I request again.??
same picture but different effects pls...
I'm using this on a website.. just like the first one...
thanks!!!


do u want it long and thin?



long and thin.. pls..
with brushes.. and a nice font...
thnx!!


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

Posted 10/26/08 , edited 11/4/08
hi~ here's the pic :


name : VariaPrincess and Alipaw~paw
brushes and nice text colours please :)
long and thin
thanks before

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 11/3/08
What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: Lucia_sumire,Lucia-chan
Picture:

Pliz make it cute !!!


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.