First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Avii Member... :P
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 11/3/08
What colors?anything cute
Crop?its already croped sorry
Border?nope
Text:Jasmin-chan,niqui
Picture:


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 11/3/08

Lucia_Sumire wrote:

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: Lucia_sumire,Lucia-chan
Picture:

Pliz make it cute !!!




Hope you like it... rofl it;s really bad. O_______________________________________________o

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/3/08

hoako04 wrote:

hiya~
thanx for the before avis~!

pic:


and


text: hoako04 and Ako-chan
border: whatever matches ^^
color: whatever matches~
no blink please
size: tall and thin

thank u so much!


Its done sorry for the delay... :P





Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/3/08

brittneyish wrote:


mikan_me wrote:

Hey Everyone just wanted to rewrite everything... :P

People who want to request for avatars please do the ff.:

1. Give us the picture you want to use for ur avatar.
2. Wait till we finish your request. (dun worry we'll tell u if were dun... lolz)
3. Get it from here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars


Sample:



Sorry to lazy to make the avatar nicer... ( i'll make it better next time... )

Just give us the text you want, your username thats all unless you wanna include your name... :P

Thanks... :)

username; brittneyish!
nick name; michiru/marshmellow!
text on picture; stickymarshmellow and put michiru somewhere too. XD
can yoo also make a borderrr? plus decorate! thank yoo! x]


its done sorry for the delay hope u like it hehe... lolz



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/3/08
What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? yes plz...just black
Text: 12909043, Konomi




Thxs...

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/3/08
Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08

12909043 wrote:

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? yes plz...just black
Text: 12909043, Konomi




Thxs...


done ;D hope yah like it 8D


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08

12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08

accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?


actually....never mind.....

use tis picture....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo



By the way...the avi you made wuz great!!!

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars


541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08

12909043 wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?


actually....never mind.....

use tis picture....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo



By the way...the avi you made wuz great!!!






hope you like it ;D

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

piff1042 wrote:

Avii request

What colors?
Crop?
Border?
Text:
Picture:


What colors?anything cute
Crop?its already croped sorry
Border?nope
Text:Jasmin-chan,niqui
Picture:


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

niqui wrote:


piff1042 wrote:

Avii request

What colors?
Crop?
Border?
Text:
Picture:


What colors?anything cute
Crop?its already croped sorry
Border?nope
Text:Jasmin-chan,niqui
Picture:



sori if im still not doing it am quite busy with things so maybe i might do it tom...

Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/6/08

accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?


actually....never mind.....

use tis picture....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo



By the way...the avi you made wuz great!!!






hope you like it ;D



thxs for avi...and also....can you make that some style and design but with a different text and pic.....SAME STYLE AND DESIGN PLZ.......



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/6/08

accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?


actually....never mind.....

use tis picture....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo



By the way...the avi you made wuz great!!!






hope you like it ;D



thxs for avi...and also....can you make that some style and design but with a different text and pic.....SAME STYLE AND DESIGN PLZ.......

the text is 12909043 and Konomi.....12909043 is gonna be on the top and the Konomi is gonna be on the side...



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars

Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/4/08

niqui wrote:

What colors?anything cute
Crop?its already croped sorry
Border?nope
Text:Jasmin-chan,niqui
Picture:



Its done sorry if its not that nice... :P



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.