First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Moderator
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/4/08

Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!



hi... it's me again...
can I request again.??
same picture but different effects pls...
I'm using this on a website.. just like the first one...
thanks!!!


do u want it long and thin?



long and thin.. pls..
with brushes.. and a nice font...
thnx!!



I'm new here so I'm not sure if you'll like it. Here's your avatar! It's done! I'm not so sure which you would prefer so you can just choose which you like better.



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars



Moderator
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/6/08

CuteGurlAngel wrote:


tall n thin not too tall tho!
WOrds: CuteGurlAngel Sora-chan Praying for an Angel
the rest can u decide just make it rlly kute! thnxx!


Hey your avatar's here! Sorry if it's not the best!



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Moderator
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/6/08

VariaPrincess wrote:

hi~ here's the pic :


name : VariaPrincess and Alipaw~paw
brushes and nice text colours please :)
long and thin
thanks before


Sorry for the wait. Here's the finished product! Hope your okay with it!



Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Avii Member... :P
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

Kelani wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


mikan_me wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:



Name: Blacksonate
pls make it thin and long...
and don't put any pink on it...




I'll do it as soon as i can... :P



thanks for the avi!!!



hi... it's me again...
can I request again.??
same picture but different effects pls...
I'm using this on a website.. just like the first one...
thanks!!!


do u want it long and thin?



long and thin.. pls..
with brushes.. and a nice font...
thnx!!



I'm new here so I'm not sure if you'll like it. Here's your avatar! It's done! I'm not so sure which you would prefer so you can just choose which you like better.






0_0...
they're perfect!!!
THANKYOU!!!


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars


541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chair:D
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/6/08

12909043 wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:


accsky15 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

Plz make this for my friend...........thxs...plz make three of them...srry if I said too much... ...if u dont wanna do tat much..then....can you make the second pic and the third pic together....like make a avi together and the first one is seperate....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo






is the1st pic the two names or which one?
and the 2nd and 3rd both names?


actually....never mind.....

use tis picture....

What colors? : Anything matches
Crop? Thin tall
Border? no
Text: SykHika345, Tomoyo



By the way...the avi you made wuz great!!!






hope you like it ;D



thxs for avi...and also....can you make that some style and design but with a different text and pic.....SAME STYLE AND DESIGN PLZ.......





im not sure if its exact sori


Done! http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-_Avatar_Central_-/pages/avatars
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08
What colors?: any color
Crop?: no
Border?: yes
Text:xuryxdragon235, Julie




Done!
Avii Member... :P
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08
What colors?: any color
Crop?: no
Border?: yes
Text:sadokun247
pic:
PS. this is not for me it is for my friend so make it good ok also put sadokun247 on gaara's on arm please

Done!

Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:

What colors?: any color
Crop?: no
Border?: yes
Text:xuryxdragon235, Julie




um please tell us who you want to do it... :P

It can be:
a.mikan_me
b.accsky15
c.Kelani
d.HahoemiYoTowaNi
e.moon1414

Done!
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:

What colors?: any color
Crop?: no
Border?: yes
Text:sadokun247
pic:
PS. this is not for me it is for my friend so make it good ok also put sadokun247 on gaara's on arm please



pls tell us who you want to do it... :P

It can be:
a.mikan_me
b.accsky15
c.Kelani
d.HahoemiYoTowaNi
e.moon1414

Done!
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08

mikan_me wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

What colors?: any color
Crop?: no
Border?: yes
Text:xuryxdragon235, Julie




um please tell us who you want to do it... :P

It can be:
a.mikan_me
b.accsky15
c.Kelani
d.HahoemiYoTowaNi
e.moon1414



u plz.^^

Done!
Avii Member... :P
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/28/08
mikan_me please

Done!
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/28/08
What colors?Pink
Mod:Any
Crop?yes
Border?yes
Text:Winterroselove(on the bottom)Avril
Picture:

and for iths one same just have the body:


Done!
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/8/08
What colors?: any color
Crop?: yes pleeze!
Border?: nope
Text: Chocobunny45

Pic:


Thanks!!

Done!
Avii Member... :P
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/8/08
color?... purple or lavender or blue... hehe... ^___^
crop?.. no
border?... butterfly if u have any..
pic?...

i want c.Kelani to do it... ^___^
sorry for the bother kelani...

Done!
Avii Member... :P
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines... :P
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/28/08

Winterroselove wrote:

What colors?Pink
Mod:Any
Crop?yes
Border?yes
Text:Winterroselove(on the bottom)Avril
Picture:

and for iths one same just have the body:


Who do u want to do it for you... :P

Done!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.