First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is Happening to the Bees?
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/12/08
Somethings got to be done about this problem, otherwise a Global Starvation Problem may occur!! God Help Us All As always...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JS_2UbAj0
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
People tell me what you think? Don't ignore this, it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Someone's been watching The Happening a biiiit too much.


I liked that movie, though. xD
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

ShockingVibes wrote:

Someone's been watching The Happening a biiiit too much.


I liked that movie, though. xD


Oh really, well I didn't watch that yet. THIS IS HAPPENING otherwise WHY WOULD THEY REPORT IT ON THE NEWS?
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
This is NOT FUNNY PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!!
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Maybe they cant deal with the climate changes and are willing themselves to die?

I dont know.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Helena100 wrote:

Why the fuck are you asking for God's help? He doesn't do anything.


May be for you because you don't believe in GOD. Now don't bring this type of question in here and stay Relevant to the Question at hand.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

This is NOT FUNNY PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!!


Well, this does suck. We, as a community, could probably do something, but we are too comfortable to do anything about it. God works through his people, but his people are too lazy and ignorant. God Help Us.

Well, if you think about it, this is not only the epidemic we have. We have problems with biodiesels, which, of course, be much more a threat than losing those bees. Come on, there are more serious matters than this one.


I agree with you dude but without Honey bees how are we supposed to make Food?
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Helena100 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:


Helena100 wrote:

Why the fuck are you asking for God's help? He doesn't do anything.


May be for you because you don't believe in GOD. Now don't bring this type of question in here and stay Relevant to the Question at hand.


Okay, you're dumb. God never helps us, he didn't even save the Sichuan victims. What makes you think he's gonna do anything now?


Listen you want to call me dumb then go ahead, but you can't stop me from believing in God. Thank you. Now can we please talk about the Question at hand?
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Helena100 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

Listen you want to call me dumb then go ahead, but you can't stop me from believing in God. Thank you. Now can we please talk about the Question at hand?


Stop begging the fucking question. What makes you think God is going to help this time? And why didn't he help the Sichuan victims?


For the last time this is not ABOUT GOD!! STOP ASKING ME THAT!! WHY DON'T YOU ASK GOD YOURSELF!! We're talking about the HoneyBees here!!
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Helena100 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:


Helena100 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

Listen you want to call me dumb then go ahead, but you can't stop me from believing in God. Thank you. Now can we please talk about the Question at hand?


Stop begging the fucking question. What makes you think God is going to help this time? And why didn't he help the Sichuan victims?


For the last time this is not ABOUT GOD!! STOP ASKING ME THAT!! WHY DON'T YOU ASK GOD YOURSELF!! We're talking about the HoneyBees here!!


Read your fucking post, dumbfuck.

God Help Us All As always...

^That is what you fucking said. When did God help us? Why would he help this time? Why didn't he save the Sichuan victims?


Don't call me a DumbFuck!! Well now that you cannot stop bothering me about my hopeful statement which is not the question. I will answer your questions as best as I can for people like yourself...

I said God Help Us All As Always no matter what the situation is. God helped America to Avoid a Nuclear War with Russia, there's so many times God Helps if you believe him you'll feel he's there. God will help the people, even when you see bad things happen in the World, it doesn't mean God doesn't love or is merciful to us. The Sichuan Victims were attacked by an EarthQuake Machine Called HAARP, look it up, even though God may have not helped if that's what you see. However the Evil behind it will be punished greatly. NOW PLEASE STOP ASKING ME THESE ATHEIST QUESTIONS PLEASE, QUESTION YOUR OWN SELF ABOUT GOD NOT ME.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Caviled idiots.


Why don't you answer her Question then?
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Helena100 wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:

Don't call me a DumbFuck!! Well now that you cannot stop bothering me about my hopeful statement which is not the question. I will answer your questions as best as I can for people like yourself...

I said God Help Us All As Always no matter what the situation is. God helped America to Avoid a Nuclear War with Russia, there's so many times God Helps if you believe him you'll feel he's there. God will help the people, even when you see bad things happen in the World, it doesn't mean God doesn't love or is merciful to us. The Sichuan Victims were attacked by an EarthQuake Machine Called HAARP, look it up, even though God may have not helped if that's what you see. However the Evil behind it will be punished greatly. NOW PLEASE STOP ASKING ME THESE ATHEIST QUESTIONS PLEASE, QUESTION YOUR OWN SELF ABOUT GOD NOT ME.


ROFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL! So God is biased? He saves America, but not Sichuan? LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!@#@!#!@# Ahahah what a fucking biased bitch!

Btw, you're still begging the question. WHY DID GOD NOT PREVENT THE FUCKING EARTHQUAKE? He is omniscient, he would have been aware of it before it happened.


I don't know completely myself OK, GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, THERE'S A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. You're the one that's hurting yourself by keep asking me about God, when you're the one that should be investigating about it. I have Faith in God no matter what happens, don't question my faith. QUESTION YOUR OWN. NOW STOP DOING THIS AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BEES DISAPPEARING.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.