Created by sasorigurl
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who is your favorite character?
8147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost >.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
who is your favorite character mine is Toph
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Zuko and Appa

This should go to the Poll Section, btw. =)
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
i have nothing to say to this ... i found out either people are blind or just illiterate >.> along with why is this in the anime section???

also to point things out, if people can make polls in the anime section, but will later get moved to the poll section. why would you let them have the option of making a poll in the anime section. It doesn't make sense. >.>

Now, this statement will possible get me banned, for pointing out major ignorance. But it is worth it.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

zendude wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:

Zuko and Appa

This should go to the Poll Section, btw. =)


Wow, what an answer. First you answered the question, and then you rebuked the topic greater. LAWL.


Well I figured that this thread would be moved soon enough. Thus, contributing by giving an Avatar character would give this topic justice.
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
COME ON! I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM! LOL



Who are they anyways?
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:

COME ON! I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM! LOL



Who are they anyways?


They're from Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender show.
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

WeeBoX wrote:


neowoofer_animelover wrote:

COME ON! I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM! LOL



Who are they anyways?


They're from Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender show.


Oh! I still dont know.... anyways.... lets leave it there... I dont wanna know....
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

sasorigurl wrote:

who is your favorite character mine is Toph


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-102/Favorite-Anime-Characters.html
+
Its a poll.

FAIL
8147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost >.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:

i have nothing to say to this ... i found out either people are blind or just illiterate >.> along with why is this in the anime section???

also to point things out, if people can make polls in the anime section, but will later get moved to the poll section. why would you let them have the option of making a poll in the anime section. It doesn't make sense. >.>

Now, this statement will possible get me banned, for pointing out major ignorance. But it is worth it.


geez......gomen......
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

sasorigurl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i have nothing to say to this ... i found out either people are blind or just illiterate >.> along with why is this in the anime section???

also to point things out, if people can make polls in the anime section, but will later get moved to the poll section. why would you let them have the option of making a poll in the anime section. It doesn't make sense. >.>

Now, this statement will possible get me banned, for pointing out major ignorance. But it is worth it.


geez......gomen......


well its not all directed towards you, also since avatar is not an anime i have the red part

and the second part is for others
8147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost >.
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:


sasorigurl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i have nothing to say to this ... i found out either people are blind or just illiterate >.> along with why is this in the anime section???

also to point things out, if people can make polls in the anime section, but will later get moved to the poll section. why would you let them have the option of making a poll in the anime section. It doesn't make sense. >.>

Now, this statement will possible get me banned, for pointing out major ignorance. But it is worth it.


geez......gomen......


well its not all directed towards you, also since avatar is not an anime i have the red part

and the second part is for others


geez....sorrie for being so dumb.....
Posted 7/13/08

sasorigurl wrote:

who is your favorite character mine is Toph


you should elaborate the topic.

and all polls thread should be in polls section and not in anime section eventhough it's related to anime
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

centzryo wrote:


sasorigurl wrote:

who is your favorite character mine is Toph


you should elaborate the topic.

and all polls thread should be in polls section and not in anime section eventhough it's related to anime


tell me, how is avatar related to anime???
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
other
namely,
Chuck Norris
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:


centzryo wrote:


sasorigurl wrote:

who is your favorite character mine is Toph


you should elaborate the topic.

and all polls thread should be in polls section and not in anime section eventhough it's related to anime


tell me, how is avatar related to anime???


huh? you mean she's talking about avatar?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.