First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Let's see if u r smart.
Posted 8/11/08
34
ne misa i don't recall zer is 34 4 no 2 dear
Posted 8/11/08
ops my bad sry its 43 my bad
Posted 8/12/08
braavoo girl zat's right it's 43
Posted 8/24/08
number 2 is really easy

5²+1=26
7²+1=50
6²+1=37
4²+1=17
9²+1=82

but (43-1)^0.5=6,4807

so 43 is the odd one out.... haha math is the only thing im good at... cant solve the other ones T_T
Posted 8/24/08
ahh question 3 is easy too

60 in total
peter & paul 10 more than pat & pam
makes it 35 for peter & paul and 25 for pat and pam
so peter has 18 paul has 17 pat has 13 pam has 12
answer is 18
Posted 8/24/08

Renfiel wrote:

number 2 is really easy

5²+1=26
7²+1=50
6²+1=37
4²+1=17
9²+1=82

but (43-1)^0.5=6,4807

so 43 is the odd one out.... haha math is the only thing im good at... cant solve the other ones T_T


at least u answer this one correct buddy good job
Posted 8/24/08

Renfiel wrote:

ahh question 3 is easy too

60 in total
peter & paul 10 more than pat & pam
makes it 35 for peter & paul and 25 for pat and pam
so peter has 18 paul has 17 pat has 13 pam has 12
answer is 18




coooooool man no1 answer this right but u woooow
Posted 8/24/08
question 6

she cut 5 potatoes into 2 pieces, so there are 10 halved potatoes. every child get half a potato.
now the last potatoe, she cuts into 10 pieces xD hahaha
and every child gets a piece...

i doubt this answer is right!!!!! xD
Posted 8/24/08
umm question 7 i think is:

teacher sachet earache

so answer is: ach
Posted 8/24/08
no5 is impossible for me xD
Posted 8/24/08

Renfiel wrote:

umm question 7 i think is:

teacher sachet earache

so answer is: ach


u got this 1 right dude XD

Posted 8/24/08

Renfiel wrote:

no5 is impossible for me xD


ok i'll help u with the 1st word its Unchained - - - - - - , do u know Gareth Gates? it's his 1st song dude
Posted 8/24/08

Renfiel wrote:

question 6

she cut 5 potatoes into 2 pieces, so there are 10 halved potatoes. every child get half a potato.
now the last potatoe, she cuts into 10 pieces xD hahaha
and every child gets a piece...

i doubt this answer is right!!!!! xD


naah try again
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
i figured the mathematical equation for no3
lets say

a is peter
b is paul
c is pat
d is pam

a+b+c+d=60

a=b+1 -------> b=a-1
a+b=c+d+10 -------> c+d=a+b-10

so
a+a-1+a+a-1-10=60
4a-12=60
4a=72
a=72/4
a=18

so peter has 18 peppers^^
Posted 8/26/08
wow Renfiel u seem very smart though wow go and beat lee and be the smart if u solve every quest hahaha i tried i only answered two quest hahaahh but thankx for the post u r the best lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.