First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Moderator
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere fun
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

animeelove wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


animeelove wrote:

NAME: Laluki
USERNAME:animeelove
AGE:14
GENDER:Female
RANK: anime hater but not for long
ANIME CLUBS: bleach, death note, shugo chara, vampire knight
PIC:
BACKGROUND:c


um, could ya please tell us which one of us ya want ta make it?


kaorurose please!!


Here is your membership card, tell me if you want me to change anything
Member
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .......0.o
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
NAME:evelyn
USERNAME:littlechef
AGE:16
GENDER: female
RANK: anime luvr
ANIME CLUBS: .....whr do i start? CCS, Tsubasa CHron. Vampire Knight...thr on my profile.. though
PIC:


backround b. plz
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

littlechef wrote:

NAME:evelyn
USERNAME:littlechef
AGE:16
GENDER: female
RANK: anime luvr
ANIME CLUBS: .....whr do i start? CCS, Tsubasa CHron. Vampire Knight...thr on my profile.. though
PIC:


backround b. plz


could you please tell us which one of us you want ta make ya card?
Member
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .......0.o
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Mon937 wrote:


littlechef wrote:

NAME:evelyn
USERNAME:littlechef
AGE:16
GENDER: female
RANK: anime luvr
ANIME CLUBS: .....whr do i start? CCS, Tsubasa CHron. Vampire Knight...thr on my profile.. though
PIC:


backround b. plz


could you please tell us which one of us you want ta make ya card?


kaorurose ........
Moderator
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere fun
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

littlechef wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


littlechef wrote:

NAME:evelyn
USERNAME:littlechef
AGE:16
GENDER: female
RANK: anime luvr
ANIME CLUBS: .....whr do i start? CCS, Tsubasa CHron. Vampire Knight...thr on my profile.. though
PIC:


backround b. plz


could you please tell us which one of us you want ta make ya card?


kaorurose ........


Sorry it took so long I was have some problems with my computer but know it's all better. If you want me to change any thing just tell me. And i really like you picture!
Member
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .......0.o
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

kaorurose wrote:


littlechef wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


littlechef wrote:

NAME:evelyn
USERNAME:littlechef
AGE:16
GENDER: female
RANK: anime luvr
ANIME CLUBS: .....whr do i start? CCS, Tsubasa CHron. Vampire Knight...thr on my profile.. though
PIC:


backround b. plz


could you please tell us which one of us you want ta make ya card?


kaorurose ........


Sorry it took so long I was have some problems with my computer but know it's all better. If you want me to change any thing just tell me. And i really like you picture!


^_^ thky.
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

hitsugod wrote:



Umm, did anyone every get around ta makin' your card? If not, sorry for the EXTREME delay, just name a creator and they'll be right on it.
Posted 7/16/08
NAME: Mana
USERNAME:jenny67234
AGE:16
GENDER:female
RANK: anime crazy
ANIME CLUBS: Vampire knight, Bleach
PIC:

bg: B pllzz
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

jenny67234 wrote:

NAME: Mana
USERNAME:jenny67234
AGE:16
GENDER:female
RANK: anime crazy
ANIME CLUBS: Vampire knight, Bleach
PIC:

bg: B pllzz


Um, could ya please tell us which creator ya want?
Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime Village!! o...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
Name- Miume
User name- MewMiume
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Rank- Anime Hater
Clubs- Death Note, CCS, VK
Who makes it- Kaorurose
background- kaorurose's 1st light background
Pic:
Moderator
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere fun
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

MewMiume wrote:

Name- Miume
User name- MewMiume
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Rank- Anime Hater
Clubs- Death Note, CCS, VK
Who makes it- Kaorurose
background- kaorurose's 1st light background
Pic:


Here you go, tell me if you want me to change anything!

Posted 7/16/08


Kaorurose pllzz
Moderator
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

jenny67234 wrote:



Kaorurose pllzz


Umm, yeah that's gonna be a problem now. Ya see, kaoru has gone for a family thing til next wednesday and left me in charge of cards til she gets back,
Posted 7/17/08

Mon937 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:



Kaorurose pllzz


Umm, yeah that's gonna be a problem now. Ya see, kaoru has gone for a family thing til next wednesday and left me in charge of cards til she gets back,


oh really well ok ill wait till next week for it
Member
3252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the earth
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
kaorurose please!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.