First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Funniest quotes
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/21/08
Hana Kimi tw
Xiu Yi: I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay

Legend of the condor heroes 2008
Ariel + Hu Ge=love

Guo Jing (male protagonist) to Huang Rong (his girlfriend) :
Rong'er, you're so nice to me. Can you teach me how to be like you, so gentle and considerate (both of these words have highly feminine connotations in Chinese). I think if I learned it, then Yang Kang (male antagonist) would accept me.
Huang Rong:....that won't work. These things only work when girls do it to him.
Guo Jing: then you can do it to him!
Huang Rong: No way!
Guo Jing: Why not?
Huang Rong: Don't worry about it.

Guo Jing's so stupid. XD but in a cute way.

2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce

4808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ Drama World ♥
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
yah i think that quote from Hana Kimi Taiwan is kinda funny.. :))
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Hana Kimi(Japan)....
Ikuta Toma.....
I'm not a homo..homo..homosexual........
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
that one quote from proposal daisakusen something like "if you put things off until tomorrow.. you're stupid!"
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce



JIRO was hilarious in hana kimi tw. that whole scene with julia and the "G-Y-A Okay" got me rolling in laughter !
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
nobuta wo produce

Akira: ne you dont call me with my first name
shuji: eh we call you__ (akira's first name)
Akira; it sounds like we're not close
Shuji: what do u want us to call u?
Akira:call me by my first name
Shuji: what is ur first name?
Akira: akira shock!

(that part was the funniest)
Posted 7/15/08
..hmm..dont have one..
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce





These are the ones that first came to mind when i saw this topic XP in the same order! hehehe.
Jiro was so funny in hana kimi!


And i loved Akria's "Kon" puppet
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kansas
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce



OMG, that was so funny! I love that quote! probably my favourite! G-Y-A Power!!!
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

Christenel wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce





These are the ones that first came to mind when i saw this topic XP in the same order! hehehe.
Jiro was so funny in hana kimi!


And i loved Akria's "Kon" puppet


i laugh like crazy everytime i watch those shows and those quotes are hilarious
KON!!!LOL
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

laughatme wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce



OMG, that was so funny! I love that quote! probably my favourite! G-Y-A Power!!!


lol those are funny

5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

reg14 wrote:

nobuta wo produce

Akira: ne you dont call me with my first name
shuji: eh we call you__ (akira's first name)
Akira; it sounds like we're not close
Shuji: what do u want us to call u?
Akira:call me by my first name
Shuji: what is ur first name?
Akira: akira shock!

(that part was the funniest)


what episode was this?? so funny..poor akira
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

mitzi228 wrote:


reg14 wrote:

nobuta wo produce

Akira: ne you dont call me with my first name
shuji: eh we call you__ (akira's first name)
Akira; it sounds like we're not close
Shuji: what do u want us to call u?
Akira:call me by my first name
Shuji: what is ur first name?
Akira: akira shock!

(that part was the funniest)


what episode was this?? so funny..poor akira


im not sure..sorry...it's been a long time since i watched this...but i remember it's somewhere in the part whre shuji found out that he's going to move
5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

reg14 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


reg14 wrote:

nobuta wo produce

Akira: ne you dont call me with my first name
shuji: eh we call you__ (akira's first name)
Akira; it sounds like we're not close
Shuji: what do u want us to call u?
Akira:call me by my first name
Shuji: what is ur first name?
Akira: akira shock!

(that part was the funniest)


what episode was this?? so funny..poor akira


im not sure..sorry...it's been a long time since i watched this...but i remember it's somewhere in the part whre shuji found out that he's going to move


oh ok thanx

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.