First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Funniest quotes
Posted 7/19/08
nakatsu dacing around in panties singing I'm not homo
15558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

summerbeat wrote:

from prodai episode 3

kenzo: i want to change seat
teacher:didn't you just changed seat?
kenzo: i never thought my eyesight would get so bad, sensei from here, you look like tom cruise
teacher: your eyesight is perfectly fine

hahahaha


I LOL'ed so hard at that quote. What's the drama about? Is it here in CR?

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

harman101 wrote:


idarklight wrote:

Legend of the condor heroes 2008

Guo Jing (male protagonist) to Huang Rong (his girlfriend) :
Rong'er, you're so nice to me. Can you teach me how to be like you, so gentle and considerate (both of these words have highly feminine connotations in Chinese). I think if I learned it, then Yang Kang (male antagonist) would accept me.
Huang Rong:....that won't work. These things only work when girls do it to him.
Guo Jing: then you can do it to him!
Huang Rong: No way!
Guo Jing: Why not?
Huang Rong: Don't worry about it.

Guo Jing's so stupid. XD but in a cute way.



Isn't that ariel???
&& where did u watch dis drama?

Yep, that's Ariel and Hu Ge. It's a new drama, so only half of it is out so far (the other half you have to watch streamed with a super fast computer, which I don't have). You can watch it on Youtube, but the voices don't match, so I would suggest baidu tieba:
http://tieba.baidu.com/08%B0%E6%C9%E4%B5%F1/shipin/list/08%B0%E6%C9%E4%B5%F1%BC%AF%BC%AF%C1%AC%C1%AC%BF%B4/
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Akira Shock
hehehehe funny haven't watched that drama in a while i think i might now cheers
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
nakatsu's "ore wa homo ja nai!"

LoL... it's so hilarious... I laughed so loud every time I watch that part...^^
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

laidbacktionist wrote:


summerbeat wrote:

from prodai episode 3

kenzo: i want to change seat
teacher:didn't you just changed seat?
kenzo: i never thought my eyesight would get so bad, sensei from here, you look like tom cruise
teacher: your eyesight is perfectly fine

hahahaha


I LOL'ed so hard at that quote. What's the drama about? Is it here in CR?



it's from Proposal Daisakusen. I think it's here...^^
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

idarklight wrote:


harman101 wrote:


idarklight wrote:

Legend of the condor heroes 2008

Guo Jing (male protagonist) to Huang Rong (his girlfriend) :
Rong'er, you're so nice to me. Can you teach me how to be like you, so gentle and considerate (both of these words have highly feminine connotations in Chinese). I think if I learned it, then Yang Kang (male antagonist) would accept me.
Huang Rong:....that won't work. These things only work when girls do it to him.
Guo Jing: then you can do it to him!
Huang Rong: No way!
Guo Jing: Why not?
Huang Rong: Don't worry about it.

Guo Jing's so stupid. XD but in a cute way.



Isn't that ariel???
&& where did u watch dis drama?

Yep, that's Ariel and Hu Ge. It's a new drama, so only half of it is out so far (the other half you have to watch streamed with a super fast computer, which I don't have). You can watch it on Youtube, but the voices don't match, so I would suggest baidu tieba:
http://tieba.baidu.com/08%B0%E6%C9%E4%B5%F1/shipin/list/08%B0%E6%C9%E4%B5%F1%BC%AF%BC%AF%C1%AC%C1%AC%BF%B4/


thanks!!!
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / van nuys california
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
its not dat funny but
from ONE MORE CHANCE
"love is blind, so love me." haha. [since the guy sayin` it is blind]
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Alleluias change..........AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

maymayo3 wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce



JIRO was hilarious in hana kimi tw. that whole scene with julia and the "G-Y-A Okay" got me rolling in laughter !


same here...... i ♥ jiro
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / 415
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I think any comment that came out of Vicki Zhao's lips in response to the other cast in Princess Returning Pearl is funny. It's too bad I can't translate them in English.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

pocoyolabsss wrote:

"novel...nopple...nipple..."

- hero jaejoong, dangerous love (dbsk mini drama)


OMG !!!yes...it was sooooo funny
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Liar game- LGT lady: "You are allowed to bring personal belongings with you into this game. Mr. Akiyama falls under Miss Kanzaki's 'personal belongings.'"

and also all those hana kimi, hana yori dango, nodame cantabile, and nobuta wo produce quotes stated earlier!!!

bye bye-cycle!!
Posted 7/19/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:

I'm Gay G-Y-A Gay Okay?
Hana Kimi Taiwan

"Akira Shock!"
Nobuta wo produce



haha!! i remember how the said it!
Posted 7/19/08

Rigil1 wrote:

Alleluias change..........AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


haha! PD... so weird!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.