First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Become a mod (:
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
o-o...so...idk..xD

Name:
Why juu should be a mod:

Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
name is ay_bay_bay :)

& i think i should be a mob cuz im creative and stuff :)
and uhmm im online like everyday~


p.s. iloveyu baha-chan XD
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

ay_bay_bay wrote:

name is ay_bay_bay :)

& i think i should be a mob cuz im creative and stuff :)
and uhmm im online like everyday~


p.s. iloveyu baha-chan XD


juurs a modie (:
Posted 7/16/08

kintsuchl wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:

name is ay_bay_bay :)

& i think i should be a mob cuz im creative and stuff :)
and uhmm im online like everyday~


p.s. iloveyu baha-chan XD


juurs a modie (:


yayy thanxx
Beginner writers (:
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / it a big world .....
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/23/08
username: brokenroses
name: mariana
y want to a mod: cuz i have alot of forgotton memories nd i think i make a great mod 4 this group.
pics: if a avii or banner not sure yet... i hope u like it
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

brokenroses wrote:

i think i could a mod.. cuz i'm so helpful..nd creative.. wit everything i do... nd cuz i been in a very forgotton memories. so i think am goin to be a mod 4 this group..


juurs a modie (:
Posted 7/21/08
yes u are so creative that u go and steal my and other people's avi and claim them as ur own to be a mod. niceeeee sooo creative ne
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

sakura16rox wrote:

yes u are so creative that u go and steal my and other people's avi and claim them as ur own to be a mod. niceeeee sooo creative ne


heya daijobu D: i can take her out of mod soon if i catch her stealing ppls pics again @.@;
Shayne (:
10392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On thee couch wit...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Name: fireheart753 (in real life, it's Shayne or either my nickname Zoey)
Why I should be a mod: I should be a mod because I'm online almost everyday and I will be able to help those who need help. I don't know about myself being "creative" but I always try my best on everything (but not literally).

p.s. good job on becoming a mod ay_bay_bay and brokenroses!
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

fireheart753 wrote:

Name: fireheart753 (in real life, it's Shayne or either my nickname Zoey)
Why I should be a mod: I should be a mod because I'm online almost everyday and I will be able to help those who need help. I don't know about myself being "creative" but I always try my best on everything (but not literally).

p.s. good job on becoming a mod ay_bay_bay and brokenroses!


juur already mod cuz of the contest =3
Shayne (:
10392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On thee couch wit...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

kintsuchl wrote:


fireheart753 wrote:

Name: fireheart753 (in real life, it's Shayne or either my nickname Zoey)
Why I should be a mod: I should be a mod because I'm online almost everyday and I will be able to help those who need help. I don't know about myself being "creative" but I always try my best on everything (but not literally).

p.s. good job on becoming a mod ay_bay_bay and brokenroses!


juur already mod cuz of the contest =3


arigatou gozai masu, (thank you very much).
Posted 7/30/08
jhklmn
I want to be to help the group and all of those stuff.
Oh yeah am I a begginer writter. CAuse it says.
Oh and what is begginer writter
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

jhklmn wrote:

jhklmn
I want to be to help the group and all of those stuff.
Oh yeah am I a begginer writter. CAuse it says.
Oh and what is begginer writter


lol juur a mod~ also
IDK I WAS THINKING OF A NAME ;P lol xD
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

kintsuchl wrote:

o-o...so...idk..xD

Name:
Why juu should be a mod:




name: aly or aly-chan (or baka-chan <= WOOT! X3)
why i should be a mod: wellz... i like being all random (<= 0-o - wtf face says: when was that a reason? tsk, tsk, tsk, gots a retard here XD)
i try to be funny (<= 0-o - wtf face says: doesn't that like never work 0-o)
i am actually thinking of making a story and i would love it if people would read it X3
i can make some stuff for the group (it will be sucky though <= 0-o - wtf face says: umms doesn't everyone know that <= =3= - meh face says: that could be true... XD)
i guess that's it ^-^

Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

samakaziki wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:

o-o...so...idk..xD

Name:
Why juu should be a mod:




name: aly or aly-chan (or baka-chan <= WOOT! X3)
why i should be a mod: wellz... i like being all random (<= 0-o - wtf face says: when was that a reason? tsk, tsk, tsk, gots a retard here XD)
i try to be funny (<= 0-o - wtf face says: doesn't that like never work 0-o)
i am actually thinking of making a story and i would love it if people would read it X3
i can make some stuff for the group (it will be sucky though <= 0-o - wtf face says: umms doesn't everyone know that <= =3= - meh face says: that could be true... XD)
i guess that's it ^-^



lolol juuur a moddie (:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.