First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ GAME °Escaping Your Fate°
Posted 7/15/08
Just walk away.....good grief....if hes not kind enough to help me even a bit SCREW HIM!!!!!


Its concert night....ur fave band is playing and lucky u got two front row seats to watch them......u go home thinking "Who shud i take" the phone rings as soon as u open the door and its ur bf/gf and ur so happy u invite them and they say yes.....then ur sister/brother walks into the room and hears u say u got tickets to the show and he/she begs to take them with u......then he/she reminds u of the time she/he went out of the way to do something for u and says u owe him/her.....What do u do??
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Don't go with my sister, go with my bf >.> Say i'll make it up to her XD.

You are walking down the street when suddenly, you realize that you are being followed. You are about a mile from your house and there are no cars or any lights around. What do you do?
BGICR Supporter
3747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / uhmm...not here?
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
call 911 then keep walking until they come or if i have a gun point it at him then say if he keeps following me then i shoot him but i do the 1st thing though
if a killer is well doing what he does to u and u r stuck in the house what do u do
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Call for help or if im cornered. attack him. if all hope is lost..kill myself >.> or pretend to to die ^_^;;;

Your parents say that you can't go to some dance and locks you in your room. But you put on your best dress/suit and jump out the window. Unfortunately you have no money, you tore every single part of ur dress/suit and you fell in the 1 feet deep mud ^_^;;;. What do you do!?
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
I'd sneak through the window into my nearest friends' house, use her shower really quickly, steal a bunch of money and then I'd clean my shoes. I'd jump back out her window, run to the nearest store, buy a better dress, change, run to the dance and pay my friend back after!

You go hiking with friends and drop your camera. You realize that you dropped it after you've walked half a mile. You tell your friends what happened and they offer to come with you, but you refuse and tell them to go on ahead. You run back and search for your camera. Night falls and you finally find it, but you have no flashlight, you are lost and the map is with your friends, and you have no food!! What do you do now?
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
First of all..i would ask them to go back with me (if they refuse, use force >.>) anyway lol XD~
But i would try to find my way using the stars...=_=...and if all fails, sleep there and start again in the morning. I can't be lost forever! There will be a rescue squad searching for me! BWAHAHAHAHA >.<

You find our you are adopted and have a twin halfway across the state. What do you do? Leave your parents who are taking care of you right now to go to your real parents or stay with your adoptive parents?
BGICR Supporter
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pirates Land ......
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
I go to the twin to live my real parents , maybe it wont be so boring there

You go swimming in the ocean , you are being drawn out in open sea , nobody risks to help you , you see a deserted island , you go there , you stop saying you and see a boat but also your dream girl/guy on the island and cant take him/her with you
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
I would be with him until the boat comes then leave hi because obviously if i can't have him, no one can...cuz he can't leave the island ^_^;;;

Someone stole your ipod from your house but left you 20 laptops. What would you do?
BGICR Supporter
9361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind u!
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
i dont have an ipod but if i do n that happens, ill try to find out who did it n say thank you

ur school has a 100 dollar prize for the best student of the year, they just called ur name n u r walking to the stage, then u notice that ur zipper is unzip so u ture a side to zip it but then u notice it got stuck n u cant fix it, what do u do?
Posted 7/18/08
Quickly stop time with ur magical time powers then go home and get new trousers then go back go to the place u were standing at school then start time and accept ur prize!!!

Next door's parents r out for the week, and ur crush who lives next door has to sleep over at ur house for 3 nights, then both ur parents hav a urgent meeting at work, they r out for 3 days. U r alone with ur crush in your house. What will u do?
BGICR Supporter
4404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / under the sink
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
ummmmmmmmmmm id do somethign completely and non perverted >.> *cough* (:


your walking home one day and a big monster comes out and attacks the town and ur the only person who can save the day what would u do?
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Hide in my house with my laptop and hope it doesn't find me...or...run back to Korea!! >.<

You are out in the street at 3 am in the morning for some reason and a guy with a mask jumps out from somewhere and demands you for your money with a gun. You just got you pay that day in cash [$500] and you have it in your purse/wallet and now he is commanding you to dump your purse/wallet. You are in a narrow allyway and have about 1000 feet until you are out on the street. What do you do?
BGICR Supporter
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
i use my moves and attack him then.......run for the hills!

your baby sister/brother is being forced by a teenager to jump into the ocean, and u need to save her/him. what would you do?
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
i go to the teenager and say HEY THATS MY BABY SIS/BRO DONT TOUCH HIM/HER then i push him in the ocean instead...

you have a dangerous task to be bitten by 100 swarming mosquitoes to save your best best friend. what would you do?
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Ack! I'm allergic to mosquito bites! I would stop time, use my magical powers and transport the mosquitoes into a black hole, grab my friend and then run away!

You are welded into a metal room, with no doors, and no windows, and there is only enough air to last you 1 hour! How do you get out?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.