First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ GAME °Escaping Your Fate°
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Go use your friends computer till said time expires

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay here's the situation:

You walk down the park at the middle of the night.
It's dark and not a soul can be found.
then suddenly a big,i mean really big white wolf comes out from the bushes infront of you.
It bares it's fangs and shows hostility towards you.
If you face it head on,chances of you getting ripped apart are 78%
if you run,it will out run you and then tear you to pieces.probability of that happening is 99.9%
Calling for help will probably get you killed faster than the previous two choices 100%

You are over out matched and all you have is the clothes behind your back.
What will you do?

BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Take off my jacket and throw it in the wolf's face, then climb the nearest tree while the wolf is distracted.

crush_dance has been brainwashed and is chasing after you with his sharp, pointy knife. If you stop to try to convince him to stop, you will be stabbed. You have no weapons, all you have is your clothes, and they have no pockets. You have nothing to fight with.

WHAT DO YOU DO?!
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08
Take off my t-shirt and hand-tie him, then ill take off my socks and stick them in his nose, thats for a little revenge.


You are walking down the street when suddenly a monkey appears from nowhere and smacks you in the face. As you try to focus your vision you see the monkey running away with ur precious bannana. Options are run after him, but seriuosly, its just a bannana, and second is summoning a horde of zombies that will destroy the whole world except for you and your banana. If you dont take any action you will die, yes, dieeEEe.

WHAT ON EARTH (MARS ANOTHER TIME) WILL YOU DO???¿¿?¿?!!!
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/24/08
That monkey has my banana!
No one takes my tropical fruit and lives!
screw the zombies,i want ma potasium enriched fruit!


You are stranded on an island with no food or water.

A vast jungle lies north of you that contains food and fresh water,but what resides there are monsters of unknown origin that might rip you in two in a matter of seconds.

To your west is a crashed supply plane that contains all the needs for your survival for at least 2 years and a radio to boot.But to get to it you must cross a village filled with savage cannibals that will kill you on sight.

And in your south is the what remained of the ship you were boarding before the accident.
It has a life boat with all the needs you require and a mini radio,radar,machine equiped unto it.
Problem is,it's 2 miles away and the sea i infested with man eating giant sharks that eat anything organic in their waters.


Oh,and to your east is a cliff to commit suicide in case you give up

What will you do?


Posted 10/26/08
i would chose the west part .. and i would act like i am one of those cannibals ( who knows maybe i can live with them forever .. they cant be worse than ppl we know right ? )

you are in a room with 4 walls which has no door and window... all dark and stinky... you need to go out cuz there is no food and drink...you only have a knife and a bottle of oil ...

what will you do?
BGICR Supporter
23306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Turkey
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
pour the oil on myself and create sparks on the floor by scraping the knife... death by burning seems so painful..

I dont have a bad situation though...the next poster should think one...sorry I am a happy ending person
BGICR Supporter
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
hey y i gotta do de work! xD

wad if u somehow woke up n realised dat u were in a hospital bed (:
u stumbled around aimlessly and wondered where all de humans haf flown off to
n then suddenly...the lights turned GREEN (yay green)
you turned around swiftly, but there was no one o.o
'omg this is freaking me out! ______ (ur name lol), pls wake up!' you thought to yourself, trying to control the panicky feeling creeping through u. u pinch yourself hoping its just a stoopid dream, but...er..too bad its REAL.
just then, u heard a soft tinkling of bells coming from BEHIND YOU.
you spun arnd 1 more time, frightened eyes darting to and fro the green-painted corridor.
once again, the tinkling of bells rang out through the place, but this time, it rang continuously, getting LOUDER n LOUDER each time.
you screamed and fled through the hallway, until you turned into a room and came FACE TO FACE with...
( OK! imagine th worst ugliest ghost uve seen in any horror movie. if yu noe wads shutter (horror movie), pls imagine de ghost at de last part!)

kk now wad will u do (:
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09


Forum Maintenance/Bumping Threads
Ignore this post.


BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
Ignored!
Time to revive an old fvorite
------------------------------------------------------------
You are faced by a ravenous werewolf. (the real kind that will rip you to shreds not the gay ones that make love)
you are also cornered but you see four choices infront of you.

1.Try to talk your way out of it (open spoiler box if you picked said choice)

2.Jump to the sides and into a small hole in the ground.

3.stay perfectly still and not make a sound

4.Fight it

Choose your path!
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09


Lol you sound like those Goosebumps books with choices, I did one once, it was kinda sucky. XD TOO MUCH PAGE-FLIPPING!

Haha "not the gay ones that make love".

Rofl am I creepy for laughing hysterically at all those? (I read all the consequences.)

You are trapped in a pitch black room, with no windows, and no doors. There is nothing around you, what do you do?
Posted 4/13/09
Sleep and probably die.......

It's Valentine's Day.Your the last one to leave work late at night. You close the door and walk home. You open the door to your house and the mirror in you room is smashed and has blood dripping off of it. The front door is slams shut by itself leaving you in the pitch black darkness. The presence of another person is in the room. You reach out to a bible when it suddenly is tossed out an open window by an invisible force. You decide to hide out in the bathroom when you look in the bathroom mirror and see a hideous demonic face laughing at your look of terror. You scream and turn on the bathroom light to see a smiling litte kid with Blond Hair and Green eyes. He looks at you innocently and asks " Will you be my Valentine?"

If you say Yes:

If you say no:

If you can't decide:


BGICR Supporter
16164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / w/ TOP.
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
i am afraid not of characters with knives. NO XD

You see a gun on the floor and a suitcase of money covered in blood. you have three options

1. Take the money and run


2. Take the gun and run


3. Just run!

25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
just run! lol i guess the best amongst the three

you we're texting and ran over a sober person with your car and he gets killed

1. hit and run



2. plan evidence that it the vicitms fault



3. call the police and take the fall



BGICR Supporter
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / @England
Offline
Posted 8/21/11
None of them, first I would stop the car at a safe location, finish my text with a smiley, get out of the car withdraw sober person with poke ball switch to Pikachu select items pocket then use Max Revive.

Your buried underground in a coffin all uu see is pitch black and hear a ticking sound, you have lost all your memories.





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.