First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply yehhh...another romance,comedy..!!!
Member
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / i'm from philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
hahahahahhaha...just a big fan of comedy and romance
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
oo i am too lolz XD
35966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
yea same here i like the O_O parts to it
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
so am i ^^
Member
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i also like romance comedy ;]
can you tell me more examples of romance comedy ?
Member
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i so loVe Comedy ,Romance..
It absolutely fits my Taste...lol
Member
9398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom pe...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

switblossom18 wrote:

i so loVe Comedy ,Romance..
It absolutely fits my Taste...lol


same goes for me..
Posted 7/14/08
me too XD
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

spygle1 wrote:

i also like romance comedy ;]
can you tell me more examples of romance comedy ?


must try itazura na kiss (THE BEST EVER)
tokimeki memorial
winter garden
hitohira
i me my strawberry eggs
happiness
LA CORDA DORO (another #1 fave)

i could go on and on but these should keep you busy for a while
hope yo like them

ENJOY
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
thanks for the list
thanks
Member
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
thanks
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
this is going to be good!!!!!

Member
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

chocopuffs wrote:


spygle1 wrote:

i also like romance comedy ;]
can you tell me more examples of romance comedy ?


must try itazura na kiss (THE BEST EVER)
tokimeki memorial
winter garden
hitohira
i me my strawberry eggs
happiness
LA CORDA DORO (another #1 fave)

i could go on and on but these should keep you busy for a while
hope yo like them

ENJOY

do you know some more?
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
i love comedy-romance too XDDD
Member
-Kino 
7030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / house O_O
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Oh, theres a romance anime called Lovely Complex, its REALLY funny and cute =3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.