First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How many different animes do you watch in a fortnight?
Posted 7/14/08
I've seen many anime fanatics. but HOW anime obsessed are you?
Do you guys watch 5 different animes in a week?
ORRR do u guys finish one anime and then move onto the next one?
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I watch many anime at the same time but I don't finish them in a fortnight. At the moment I'm watching Slam Dunk, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Vampire Night. I can't watch one anime then move on to the next cos I get bored, and I don't like the feeling of reaching the climax of the story and it finishes, then you have to start with a new anime from the beginning. So I just watch many together.
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
as many as i can find but i go on an uneven pace with each anime.....i watch 5 ep of one...2 from another.....1 from a third....4 from the second one i mentioned and 3 from the third now lol make sense?
Posted 7/14/08
i can never seem to just watch one anime and wait for ages until the next episode comes out. so i watch an average of 6 animes even though the episodes come out at different paces
Posted 7/14/08
totally depends
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
... wel right now as it is im watching Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, To Love Ru, Nabari no Ou, Special A, Naruto Shippuuden(gay), Sekirei, D-grey man, and i just finished watching Kaze no Stigma like 5 mins ago....ehehhe plus in the past week ive finished Tsuyokiss,Tonagura, Bokusastu Tenshi Dokoro-chan,Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana Second, Fate/Stay Night, and (above) Kaze no Stigma......... ...........i stay up most of the night....shut up... its not like im on the computer all day too i have a life u know............w/e
Posted 7/14/08

Kateikyoushi wrote:

... wel right now as it is im watching Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, To Love Ru, Nabari no Ou, Special A, Naruto Shippuuden(gay), Sekirei, D-grey man, and i just finished watching Kaze no Stigma like 5 mins ago....ehehhe plus in the past week ive finished Tsuyokiss,Tonagura, Bokusastu Tenshi Dokoro-chan,Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana Second, Fate/Stay Night, and (above) Kaze no Stigma......... ...........i stay up most of the night....shut up... its not like im on the computer all day too i have a life u know............w/e


lol oh my lord, you watch heaps. i was starting to think whether u have time to even go to the toilet @__@
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

eternal_life07 wrote:


Kateikyoushi wrote:

... wel right now as it is im watching Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, To Love Ru, Nabari no Ou, Special A, Naruto Shippuuden(gay), Sekirei, D-grey man, and i just finished watching Kaze no Stigma like 5 mins ago....ehehhe plus in the past week ive finished Tsuyokiss,Tonagura, Bokusastu Tenshi Dokoro-chan,Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana Second, Fate/Stay Night, and (above) Kaze no Stigma......... ...........i stay up most of the night....shut up... its not like im on the computer all day too i have a life u know............w/e


lol oh my lord, you watch heaps. i was starting to think whether u have time to even go to the toilet @__@


lol ahah of corse
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
hmmm,
it depends, really..

if i get bored or found an interesting new anime..
i switch w/o finishing the first one >.<

but, sometimes if it has only few episodes and i was really caught into it...
i don't!

one thing: IM ANIME OBSSESSED
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / europe
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
depends really
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
lol ahahah i just found another anime...ehehe..that makes it 8
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / boring world -.-
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
trying to finish anime 1 series by 1 series.. watching 5 now...
Posted 7/14/08

Kateikyoushi wrote:

lol ahahah i just found another anime...ehehe..that makes it 8


lol, there goes your bathroom break. guess u wont have enough time to go
im currently watching
shugo chara, itazura na kiss, chiko the heiress of the phantom thief, naruto, bleach, d.gray man, sugar sugar rune.

i randomly forget about which animes im watching and sometimes i dont watch it agn till 2 months later
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
if its fun to watch.. i watch it... i really dont know how many animes do i follow
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

eternal_life07 wrote:


Kateikyoushi wrote:

lol ahahah i just found another anime...ehehe..that makes it 8


lol, there goes your bathroom break. guess u wont have enough time to go
im currently watching
shugo chara, itazura na kiss, chiko the heiress of the phantom thief, naruto, bleach, d.gray man, sugar sugar rune.

i randomly forget about which animes im watching and sometimes i dont watch it agn till 2 months later


aa! ahahha lol me too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.