First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Aizawa fanclub
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大坂
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
He's an... owl? Really? *blink*

I only own books one, two, three, four, five, and seven so I could only speculate (and hope) that he would be something like a dove or a swan. Damn.

I guess a snowy owl does fit his hair though X'D Hauu I want to draw more fan arts of him now!
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philadelphia PA
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
I suppose owls are more ninja-like? They are predators after all...

He makes a sexy owl, though. Trufax.
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Chikuu your avatar makes me lol
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大坂
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Oh man I JUST noticed your avatar Chikuu /lfdgkfdlgd Wonderful!

And anyone mind if I post some Aizawa fanarts I doodled up? :3 It'll add to the love on this thread o>_<o
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Yumik0 wrote:

Oh man I JUST noticed your avatar Chikuu /lfdgkfdlgd Wonderful!

And anyone mind if I post some Aizawa fanarts I doodled up? :3 It'll add to the love on this thread o>_<o


Post away! Wanna see
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philadelphia PA
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Thank you for the comments. :D

Yukimi is gay for Yoite. Don't deny it.
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Chikuu wrote:

Thank you for the comments. :D

Yukimi is gay for Yoite. Don't deny it.


I knew it!
Where did you get the avie from?
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philadelphia PA
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
4Chan.

: \
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Chikuu wrote:

4Chan.

: \


Dammit I didn't catch that one.
Where?/cm/ or /y/?
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philadelphia PA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


Chikuu wrote:

4Chan.

: \


Dammit I didn't catch that one.
Where?/cm/ or /y/?


I honestly can't remember. XD

It was either /a/ or /cm/, one of the two. I refuse to go on /y/. D:
Posted 8/7/08
LOL BEST AVATAR EVER xDDDDd
How I love Yukimi xD
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
He's my fav character
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

toushiro20174 wrote:

He's my fav character


HE SHOULD BE!!!
I'm proud of you son.
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:

He's my fav character


HE SHOULD BE!!!
I'm proud of you son.


Daughter not son
I'm a girl
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

toushiro20174 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:

He's my fav character


HE SHOULD BE!!!
I'm proud of you son.


Daughter not son
I'm a girl


That's what I said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.