First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Advancement
Member
8161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of my pc ^^
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Honor Student
+ group url
+ group banner
^^
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Souriana wrote:

Honor Student
+ group url
+ group banner
^^


CONGRATS YOU ARE ADVANCE PLACEMENT (AP) STUDENT! ! !

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !
Member
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08


me still in day class

Put the url group + Put the group's banner in my profile + uploaded 75 pics + add group to favorites
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Haine21 wrote:



me still in day class

Put the url group + Put the group's banner in my profile + uploaded 75 pics + add group to favorites


CONGRATS YOU ARE A LVL E NOW ! ! !KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Member
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
now me in level e

me got my membership card
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Haine21 wrote:

now me in level e

me got my membership card


YOU ARE A EX-HUMAN NOW! ! ! IM HAPPY FOR YOU! !!

Member
4755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SJ's land
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
upload 25 phtos
put group in favorite
add the groupn banner and the url
invited 100 people
membership card

wat my ranks now?
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

littlegirl15 wrote:

upload 25 phtos
put group in favorite
add the groupn banner and the url
invited 100 people
membership card

wat my ranks now?


YOU ARE A LVL E NOW ! ! ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !

Member
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
umm i just started so i think im a very low rank
Put this groups URL in your profile
Get Membership Card
Put group banner into profile
Put this group in your Favorite Groups
Upload 25 pictures well i have 5 that are the same and with out the same theres 28
and i dont have 100 friends so i like to know how would i get a rank up but i dont have 100 friends?
Member
31793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ☆ Marrying 707 in...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i put the grps url and banner....got a membership card...invited 100 friends...
Member
3958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Atelier. With the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
wat i had done:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
+Invite 250 people/Two Ranks Up (did not count. sry)
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up

^^
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

umm i just started so i think im a very low rank
Put this groups URL in your profile
Get Membership Card
Put group banner into profile
Put this group in your Favorite Groups
Upload 25 pictures well i have 5 that are the same and with out the same theres 28
and i dont have 100 friends so i like to know how would i get a rank up but i dont have 100 friends?


JUST INVITE BUDDY TO HAVE AN 100 BUDDY^_^

CONGRATS YOUR ARE A VALEDICTORIANS NOW! ! ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !

Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

mika-n wrote:

i put the grps url and banner....got a membership card...invited 100 friends...



CONGRATS YOU ARE A ADVANCE PLACEMENT (AP) STUDENT ! ! ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

gigixx wrote:

wat i had done:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
+Invite 250 people/Two Ranks Up (did not count. sry)
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up

^^



CONGRATS YOU ARE A VALEDICTORIAN NOW! ! !KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/20/08
Group URL
Group Banner
Membership Card
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.