First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Advancement
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up
Member
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

dashiel09 wrote:


apersonwhowatchanime wrote:

umm i just started so i think im a very low rank
Put this groups URL in your profile
Get Membership Card
Put group banner into profile
Put this group in your Favorite Groups
Upload 25 pictures well i have 5 that are the same and with out the same theres 28
and i dont have 100 friends so i like to know how would i get a rank up but i dont have 100 friends?


JUST INVITE BUDDY TO HAVE AN 100 BUDDY^_^

CONGRATS YOUR ARE A VALEDICTORIANS NOW! ! ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ! !



what happen it all my buddies or all their buddies add all up to 1000 does that work?
Member
3958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Atelier. With the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i had nothing to do yesterday, so i typed out all e names of my buddy to invite.

+Invite 500 people/Three Ranks Up
+valedictorian

Member
3958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Atelier. With the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
tis is so fun!!
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

gigixx wrote:

i had nothing to do yesterday, so i typed out all e names of my buddy to invite.

+Invite 500 people/Three Ranks Up
+valedictorian



CONGRATS YOU ARE A ORDINARY VAmPIRE NOW! ! !^_^

Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Favourite Group
invite 250 people ( but i dunno they will accept or not??? )

If u view my profile i only have around 190 buddies but i got invite non-buddies to join too...

My other post is in page 2 the last one i think you have missed it...
Member
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i invited all my friends that would be 21 that it shows me and all their buddies all add up to more then 1000
Member
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / brisbane
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
thats all ive done so far lol
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

limchristina wrote:

Favourite Group
invite 250 people ( but i dunno they will accept or not??? )

If u view my profile i only have around 190 buddies but i got invite non-buddies to join too...

My other post is in page 2 the last one i think you have missed it...



CONGRATS YOUR ARE A PRE_AP STUDENT
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

little-white-angel wrote:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
thats all ive done so far lol


CONGRATS YOU ARE A PRE_AP STUDENT NOW^_^
Member
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / brisbane
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

dashiel09 wrote:


little-white-angel wrote:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
thats all ive done so far lol


CONGRATS YOU ARE A PRE_AP STUDENT NOW^_^


YAY
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

dashiel09 wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Favourite Group
invite 250 people ( but i dunno they will accept or not??? )

If u view my profile i only have around 190 buddies but i got invite non-buddies to join too...

My other post is in page 2 the last one i think you have missed it...



CONGRATS YOUR ARE A PRE_AP STUDENT


So can i ask u how much more rank then i can be in night class...
Creator
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

limchristina wrote:


dashiel09 wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Favourite Group
invite 250 people ( but i dunno they will accept or not??? )

If u view my profile i only have around 190 buddies but i got invite non-buddies to join too...

My other post is in page 2 the last one i think you have missed it...



CONGRATS YOUR ARE A PRE_AP STUDENT


So can i ask u how much more rank then i can be in night class...


3 RANK UP ! ! ! YOU BECOME A NIGHT CLASS STUDENT! ! !^_^
Member
3958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Atelier. With the...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
can my rank be up once more if i post another 25 pic?
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+i've posted up 50 pictures yesterdaay, you can check yourself.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.