First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do u think is better for Nanami?
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cloud Nine.. fore...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
for me, i think nana is better off with Take. he is like the most coolest guy in the anime! the perfect boyfriend for nanami actually.. he's sweet, caring, thoughtful, loyal and he's in love with nana! though i have to give yano some credit too.. he may be jerk sometimes but that's just the way he is.. i can see that he also cares deeply for nana in his own way.. which is kind of cute. :3 but that doesn't change the fact that i want take for nana.. yes. *nods nods* go for take!!!
Member
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
both!!!
Member
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bangladesh
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
YANO
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I say Yano. But Take knows how to take of her.:)
Posted 8/5/08
YANO YANO YANO.
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Fairfield, IA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
Yaaanooooo. Take's a nice guy and all... but the fact that he's trying to steal his best friend's girlfriend kind of ruins his niceness.
Posted 8/5/08
YANO!!!!! he is the best
Member
24413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

TutsyPop wrote:

I chose Yano.

First because they love each other. It's "mutual love". It's completly natural for them. Even though Yano has his problems and well most likly have the highest running recond of making a girl cry nobody is perfect. And when you love someone you learn to oversee their bad qualities. True love i think is when you can love someone even though at that moment their unlovable.

Take is cool too and him and Nanami would look cute together and he'd treat her right...but because he's so nice...how is it going to turn out when they actually have an argument. Is everything going to fall apart between them..for some reason i can't see them developing through dire crises.


IF YOU WATCH THE 2nd SEASON,YOU WILL KNOW WHO'S BETTER FOR NANAMI............AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT YANO CANT PROMISE A PROMISE
Member
24413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

abigailse wrote:

I say Yano. But Take knows how to take of her.:)


YOU DIDNT WROTE THAT YANO IN THE 2nd SEASON IS TOO MUCH OF A LIAR THAN WHEN HE'S ON THE 1st SEASON......&,& HE MET GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE NANAMI..!!!!!!!!!!!.......OH I LOVE THAT PART THE GIRL WAS LIKE---->
TO YANO....


& OH...! YA... WHY DID YOU RED IT IN THE MANGA YOU KNOW ITS BETTER IF YOU JUST WATCHED IT....
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

nixa wrote:


abigailse wrote:

I say Yano. But Take knows how to take of her.:)


YOU DIDNT WROTE THAT YANO IN THE 2nd SEASON IS TOO MUCH OF A LIAR THAN WHEN HE'S ON THE 1st SEASON......&,& HE MET GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE NANAMI..!!!!!!!!!!!.......OH I LOVE THAT PART THE GIRL WAS LIKE---->
TO YANO....


& OH...! YA... WHY DID YOU RED IT IN THE MANGA YOU KNOW ITS BETTER IF YOU JUST WATCHED IT....


I was reading the part where Yano leaves to go to Tokyo and they're all in college now. And they don't have that part yet. I already watched the first season.
Posted 8/5/08

TutsyPop wrote:
Take is cool too and him and Nanami would look cute together and he'd treat her right...but because he's so nice...how is it going to turn out when they actually have an argument. Is everything going to fall apart between them..for some reason i can't see them developing through dire crises.

That's interesting.

Though, because Take's considerate of Nana, I guess that wouldn't happen. Yano and Nana are both rather selfish so their arguments usually blow up. Take seems rather tolerant and patient, so their fights would be less severe.
2327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
For me, Take is better for her, I think he understands her better...Poor Take... unrequited love...
Member
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i will say yano all the way babie yeah yano makes nanami crys but doesnt it makes the relationship more interesting and alive ;] so it yano all the way lol
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / IN A PLACE CALLED...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hehe....yano...
2451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *Twitch* Why do p...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Take!
XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.