First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What do you think the world will be like in 10 years???
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

LaFemme wrote:


HikariYamino wrote:

The world won't exist anymore. I believe that the world will end in 2012.


why so?

i think er.. the sun burst and we all die? :/


because of the egyptian records and atlanteans predictions. Haha, yeah, i believe in it.
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

HikariYamino wrote:


LaFemme wrote:


HikariYamino wrote:

The world won't exist anymore. I believe that the world will end in 2012.


why so?

i think er.. the sun burst and we all die? :/


because of the egyptian records and atlanteans predictions. Haha, yeah, i believe in it.


isn't it sad to have such beliefs? like to know that you're gonna die in say.. less than 4 years time?

no offense though.
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i think the population is gonna reduced in half and there will alot of technological advancements. and nature will b destroyed and many animal species could b extinct and may new evolved species could come and prices will be high upto the sky!
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Delirium
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
In 10 years, hmm, well if we dont do something to improve the climate, then its going to be gasoline at 5€/L, Africa will be a wasteland, ocean level will rise about 7 cm, and the air in major us cities will be like Beijing.
6118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
worse. pollution will be @ its highest and gas will be like $20 per gallon.
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

LaFemme wrote:


HikariYamino wrote:


LaFemme wrote:


HikariYamino wrote:

The world won't exist anymore. I believe that the world will end in 2012.


why so?

i think er.. the sun burst and we all die? :/


because of the egyptian records and atlanteans predictions. Haha, yeah, i believe in it.


isn't it sad to have such beliefs? like to know that you're gonna die in say.. less than 4 years time?

no offense though.

Haha, none taken. But its somewhat related to my religious beliefs. Yah, its quite sad but hmm, who knows, maybe i will still be alive after 4 years. Who knows?
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
oh cheese: i don't even wanna think of it .

2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck between sle...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

babyxviet wrote:

oh cheese: i don't even wanna think of it .



haha my thoughts exactly
...actually I could take the easy answer and say in 10 years time the world will be 10 years older than it is now
...and all this talk of the apocalypse...seriously guys how can you say that the world will end so easily ...I think humanity still has a few tricks up its sleeve
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / On the edge of sa...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
The environment won't be so devastated within 10 years that it will severely damage the earth. You do realize the earth is constantly changing, going through periods of climate shifts? Besides, natural events on this planet, such as volcanic eruption or the farts of cattle, produce as much if not more greenhouse gases as we humans do with pollution, right?

Humans are not helping this planet, but we dont have as much power in it's destruction as we would like to think. unless we like, set off 7 nuclear bombs within a decent amount of time. I'd say we would pretty much fuck the Earth and ourselves then.


but in 10 years? Teehee, the great powerful people in the world will be trying to force everyone into a one world government, but of course countries aren't going to give up their sovereignty, so there will be massacres and holocausts in the name of peace, and I'll be sitting in my fort with my shotgun fightin' against all the fuckers who try to make me unite in something I don't believe in.
Posted 8/11/08
10 years form now.. the world will be screwed... unless we decide to make a huge change today....
Posted 8/11/08
the world probably gona get worse.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
im very sorry that the earth is crumbling as we speak
but either way the earth going to go one way or another.

but yeah it is going to go faster than it should because of our stupid and thoughtless inventions using oil and polluting air.

i honestly do not know what is going to happen in ten years.
i just know im annoyed the hell out of because of all the "green" campaigning there is.
23871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / under the same sk...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Be calm it wont end in 10 yrs , it will end when Muslims or jews Destroy each other Entirly XD its in all Holy Books , Bible , Zohar , Qu`ran ! so u can live happily eating popcorn while wathcing our Useless Stupid Struggle XD
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
a lot of things could happen... good things, bad things, dissentary, a bannana, the end of the world or maybe even nothing will happen. although I don't know (I don't know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch either) but maybe pycho mantis knows. j/k.
6098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
technology, lifestyle. hopefully not another world war.. cuz the odds are, i'll be living still and i dont want to experience a war when im alive.. anyways if that doesnt happen then much wont change i guess.. finding myself a girlfriend or getting marry once i get to know her.. hells that'lll change my life..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.