First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Twilighter
4515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home sweet home
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
u werent here and we had a lot of requests and she said not to use mybannermaker.com she said use the other 1!!!!!
Twilighter
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain plac...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
its not my fault u guys called the wrong phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 my cell ran outta batteries.....
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
well tat would explain it.....and uh...lets not discuss this in the forums..this is the membership card forums...
Twilighter
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain plac...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
YORI!!!!!! ON ALL THE CARDS U 4GOT 2 PUT @ THE TOP "TWILIGHT PRIVATE ACADEMY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WOULD THINK THATS KINDA IMPORTANT IN MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Twilighter
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain plac...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
hey everyone!!!!!! yori made a mistake on all of ur cards that hav been made already..... this is y i was supposed 2 make them...*mutters 2 self* anyways...... we need 2 change all of ur cards ASAP..... i will now b working on them...... anyways, sorry!!!!! bye


-kat
Twilighter
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at a certain plac...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

webkrissy11 wrote:

hey everyone!!!!!! yori made a mistake on all of ur cards that hav been made already..... this is y i was supposed 2 make them...*mutters 2 self* anyways...... we need 2 change all of ur cards ASAP..... i will now b working on them...... anyways, sorry!!!!! bye


-kat


anyways, this is wat the new card will look like, only this is my card:
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kristine0926 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


kristine0926 wrote:

Username: Kristine0926
Nickname: Chi-chan
Gender: Female
Class: [?]






here ya go!! hope u like it!!^_^



Thanks.


I'm sorry! i forgot to add another thing to the membership card!!

Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

kathykate080 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


kathykate080 wrote:

Username: KathyKate080
Nickname: Kathy-chan
Gender: Female
Class: Human class




there u go!!



Thx I love it! :D



sorry!! i forgot to add something else!!


Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animexcool wrote:

username: animexcool
nickname: Rai
gender: female
class: human


i forgot to add something else! sorry!!

Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

Arigatou Gozaimasuuu!!


i forgot to add something else!! i'm sorry!!

Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/31/08
Username: simply_random
Nickname: lara
Gender: Female
Class: human class but trying 2 work my way up

DONE
Twilighter
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/31/08
Username: Alice_Sano
Nickname: Alyss
Gender: Female
Class: Human

DONE
Twilighter
17859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥♥im with you♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/31/08
Username donnalyn17
Nickname: donnalyn/donna
Gender: Female
Class: human

DONE
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

webkrissy11 wrote:


webkrissy11 wrote:

hey everyone!!!!!! yori made a mistake on all of ur cards that hav been made already..... this is y i was supposed 2 make them...*mutters 2 self* anyways...... we need 2 change all of ur cards ASAP..... i will now b working on them...... anyways, sorry!!!!! bye


-kat


anyways, this is wat the new card will look like, only this is my card:


eh...ok...i didn't see these posts...so i put the thing down there...but i'll put it up there from now on....
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

simply_random wrote:

Username: simply_random
Nickname: lara
Gender: Female
Class: human class but trying 2 work my way up


here u go!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.