Post Reply Dorm: Vampire Class
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/15/08


Welcome to the Vampire Class Dorm!! Feel free to chat and mingle, but make sure to follow the rules!!:)

Rules

~NO HUMAN OR WEREWOLF CLASS STUDENTS ALLOWED
~NO INAPPROPIATE LANGUAGE
~FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE PUNISHMENTS!!

Other than that, do whatever you want Vampire Class Students!!^_^
Twilighter
3173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Lol even though there's 7 vampires, it still seems lonley in here xD
Twilighter
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Joes mind
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i <3 All the charcters
Twilighter
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
*crawls into the dorm and throws pie at everyone's face*
ha ! you got served !
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

raikiri666 wrote:

*crawls into the dorm and throws pie at everyone's face*
ha ! you got served !


*ducks and pulls out water gun and sprays it at everyone* haha!
Twilighter
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

narutofan110 wrote:


raikiri666 wrote:

*crawls into the dorm and throws pie at everyone's face*
ha ! you got served !


*ducks and pulls out water gun and sprays it at everyone* haha!


oh, this means war !
*brings out feathers* this is the tickle-my-dormates-to-death attack !!
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

raikiri666 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


raikiri666 wrote:

*crawls into the dorm and throws pie at everyone's face*
ha ! you got served !


*ducks and pulls out water gun and sprays it at everyone* haha!


oh, this means war !
*brings out feathers* this is the tickle-my-dormates-to-death attack !!


*dodges attack and pours glue on everyone so that the feathers will stick to them*
Twilighter
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Hiya!~
Twilighter
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / somewhere... hahaa
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
hi vampirez are awesome
Twilighter
Junzo 
80915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I love to be a VAMPIRE!!!!
Twilighter
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / munrtinlupa city,...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
i wish i was a VAMPIRE . XD

Posted 12/16/08
HEY YO!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is Bella and ya 4 real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hope i can make friends *throws a pie at everyone*
Twilighter
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / duNnO!!!
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
im glad that i was born to be a vampire...........
vampire rules......
Twilighter
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

leninah wrote:

i wish i was a VAMPIRE . XD






but its not easy to be....
Twilighter
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
i know VAMPIRE RULEZ people!!! *en twilight*
You must be logged in to post.