First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
do you use a actor/actress as a ideal bf or gf?
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / heyusa
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
just what the title says,

and why you chose that actor/actress as your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend.


i just want to know what other people are expecting now a day. =D
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / GermanY -,-
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
for me its only some parts of them like the hair of that guy or the body of that actor the face etc etc

and the character of them when they play in dramas a little bit of this and that

its mixed for me i cant decide maybe ikuta toma or someone like yuu shirota but theyre so many
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
..I see Miura Haruma as my ideal boyfriend.. down to earth, 2 years older than me, sweet & cute LOL
ahaha but there are lots.. haha
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
yup ^^ for me it's Jaejoong from DBSK (even tho he's not really an actor .. well, he did tht banjun drama thing n vacation..does tht count?? ^^)

well, i see him as my ideal bf cos first of all, he's HOT LOL ... n he seems like a really nice n carin guy, he's a mixture of hot, sexy, cute, AND dorky ^^ he has a playful kinda personality but at the same time he can also b responsible n serious, he's funny n a bit of a flirt XD hehe ... tht's exactly how i like my guys hehe ..

n there's a load of more reasons but i'll probabaly jus fill up the whole thing writin them all down XD ..

237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

yup ^^ for me it's Jaejoong from DBSK (even tho he's not really an actor .. well, he did tht banjun drama thing n vacation..does tht count?? ^^)

well, i see him as my ideal bf cos first of all, he's HOT LOL ... n he seems like a really nice n carin guy, he's a mixture of hot, sexy, cute, AND dorky ^^ he has a playful kinda personality but at the same time he can also b responsible n serious, he's funny n a bit of a flirt XD hehe ... tht's exactly how i like my guys hehe ..

n there's a load of more reasons but i'll probabaly jus fill up the whole thing writin them all down XD ..



OMGSH HELL YEAAAH <3

kim jae joong !!
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

lovyababex3 wrote:


Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

yup ^^ for me it's Jaejoong from DBSK (even tho he's not really an actor .. well, he did tht banjun drama thing n vacation..does tht count?? ^^)

well, i see him as my ideal bf cos first of all, he's HOT LOL ... n he seems like a really nice n carin guy, he's a mixture of hot, sexy, cute, AND dorky ^^ he has a playful kinda personality but at the same time he can also b responsible n serious, he's funny n a bit of a flirt XD hehe ... tht's exactly how i like my guys hehe ..

n there's a load of more reasons but i'll probabaly jus fill up the whole thing writin them all down XD ..



OMGSH HELL YEAAAH <3

kim jae joong !!


^^ glad to see u agree
52745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I like Gong yoo's character in Coffee prince. He's sense of fashion, facial expressions, attitude towards his family, having a close cousin, he's romance towards YEH..EVERYTHING...
1599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

silently_solitude wrote:

I like Gong yoo's character in Coffee prince. He's sense of fashion, facial expressions, attitude towards his family, having a close cousin, he's romance towards YEH..EVERYTHING...


I think so tooo ..... coz i can be a lot of times like Yoon Eun character in coffee prince ( Not the Guy looking thing though ), so i need someone like him .....
4000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Aiba..he cracks me up all the time...i love ppl with a good sense of humor
he doesn't try hard to be funny...he just is...he has a "pleasant" energy



16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
not really...more like characters. In general, I don't really want an entertaining-celebrity as a bf.

However, character-wise...Duan Yu without all his wives; or Yang Liulang.



4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
i absolutely love kame and toma!
but kame didnt graduate skool
and he likes older women so its a turn off.
but toma is just a hottie^^
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

yup ^^ for me it's Jaejoong from DBSK (even tho he's not really an actor .. well, he did tht banjun drama thing n vacation..does tht count?? ^^)

well, i see him as my ideal bf cos first of all, he's HOT LOL ... n he seems like a really nice n carin guy, he's a mixture of hot, sexy, cute, AND dorky ^^ he has a playful kinda personality but at the same time he can also b responsible n serious, he's funny n a bit of a flirt XD hehe ... tht's exactly how i like my guys hehe ..

n there's a load of more reasons but i'll probabaly jus fill up the whole thing writin them all down XD ..



totally agree wif u!!u just wrote wat i want to say....ders loads of reasons y....hehe :)

hu can resist KIM JAeJoOng........

just luk at dat soo0o0o0o0o0 cute...hehe...
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
yeah but some of them...just love them
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
not really
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / sanmateo
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
me not really..hehe but in physical appearance Dennis oh..
hes so handsome ..!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.