First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is your favorite RPG game off all time????
Posted 11/21/07
I Gotta choose Suiloden
Posted 11/21/07
lol u mean suikoden 2??
Posted 11/21/07
Hells yes man But FFX follows with a close secong..... if they made that blitzball more detailed it would have made millions more
14076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NOWHERE
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
Final Fantasy

that is what i like
Posted 11/21/07
ya ffx is pretty good but

suikoden owns in its time like how old it is and evrything it was gfg man

the story was great
Posted 11/21/07
I AGREE AUSHE
Posted 11/21/07
ABOUT FINAL FANTASY BEING GOOD... BUT I STILL THINK SUIKODEN IS BETTER SRY
Posted 11/21/07
dude im glad u showed me this site its hella pimp


and ff7 was the best of the final fantasys
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Go Go City
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
Chrono Trigger Hands Down


cloud14 wrote:

dude im glad u showed me this site its hella pimp


and ff7 was the best of the final fantasys


Final Fantasy 7 < Final Fantasy 9
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
lol shouldnt this go to the games section?
Posted 11/21/07
yea it should but general sounds better than games and you cant group rpgs with normal games
Posted 11/21/07

SukiSuu wrote:

Chrono Trigger Hands Down


cloud14 wrote:

dude im glad u showed me this site its hella pimp


and ff7 was the best of the final fantasys


Final Fantasy 7 < Final Fantasy 9


chrono trigger wasnt that bad but suikodens got it beat sorry =]

and ff9 sucked i hated it

hell 8 was better then it =]
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
any ff7 game , tales of symphonia anything with "tales of" in the game title, dragon quest, SD gundam g generation, zoids legacy, well those are the ones I like the most.
Posted 11/21/07

craftlord wrote:

any ff7 game , tales of symphonia anything with "tales of" in the game title, dragon quest, SD gundam g generation, zoids legacy, well those are the ones I like the most.


never played tales of symphonia

is it good?
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
Favorite Rpg
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=511

bingo!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.