First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do u think is the HOTTEST anime guy!!??♥
Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Who do u think iss the HOTTEST guy character ???
U can name anyone!!! ♥_♥ oh and if u have a pic u can post it up to let us see how hot he can be!!!
Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Zero !!!!
Moderator
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
none, no interest in boys! lolz, lmao!
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
inuyasha is soo hot just look lol.

Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

chi1 wrote:

inuyasha is soo hot just look lol.



I love Inuyasha he is sso hot!!
Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

shirstrawberry wrote:

none, no interest in boys! lolz, lmao!


O_o of course not u suck lol
Moderator
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Sakura0808 wrote:


shirstrawberry wrote:

none, no interest in boys! lolz, lmao!


O_o of course not u suck lol


OMG,how rude!!!

Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
hehehe loll oh shir bring extra cloths to party ok !
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Sakura0808 wrote:


chi1 wrote:

inuyasha is soo hot just look lol.



I love Inuyasha he is sso hot!!


yeah i know he is lol! so is zero.
Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

chi1 wrote:


Sakura0808 wrote:


chi1 wrote:

inuyasha is soo hot just look lol.



I love Inuyasha he is sso hot!!


yeah i know he is lol! so is zero.


i love both!!♥
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Sakura0808 wrote:


chi1 wrote:


Sakura0808 wrote:


chi1 wrote:

inuyasha is soo hot just look lol.



I love Inuyasha he is sso hot!!


yeah i know he is lol! so is zero.


i love both!!♥


yeah there both hot.
Moderator
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
well, if i had to choose an anime dude, he look somewhat like this
Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
WOW !!! that good !!! he looks like this guy or this one
Moderator
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Sakura0808 wrote:

WOW !!! that good !!! he looks like this guy or this one


in a way, ya, and i like your's better bc his hair is red!!!!^^

Creator
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I protect my own...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Sigh!! haha u like red heads dont u ...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.