First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Couple] Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Haze1nut....... THANK uuuuuuu... just done watching the first ep. n now waiting for the rest...
can't be happier... huhuww ><
Member
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / In a fantasy land...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I watched the first part, thanks so much!! But I have to say after reading the summary, my heart just broke for her. I don't want to spoil it for any one else, but I have to wonder from time to time where the heck HJ is coming from.
Member
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
lol... how come I feel completely different from masweething? I don't think HJ acted like she was unwelcome or anything.
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Suadia Arabia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I agree with clockwatcher but at the same time.I think we all agree that HB tries harder than HJ.

Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

clockwatcher wrote:

lol... how come I feel completely different from masweething? I don't think HJ acted like she was unwelcome or anything.


I feel the same way as clockwatcher....
I think Hj start to open up to her.. n he just inexperience in this kind of thing..
Well i'm a bit dissapointed that he didn't say that he was happy that she came n didn't thanked her but i kinda feel he tried to show it by his little actions and I personally think they had a blast.. ^^
Hwangbo might have a hard time understanding her shillang, and Hyun Joong might have an uneasy time trying to show his emotions (romanticly), but they will not try this hard if it's not worth it..
(eventhough just for show, they can just break up like dondon.. so i guess they do wanna stay together... ><)
n the most important thing.. shillang never fails to put a smile on buin face.. or should we called her yeobo?!?! lol

HyunJoong shillang - Hwang yeobo... fighting!!!!
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I understand where maswetthing is coming from. HJ is hard to read. Because he did not thank her for coming and has thought several times "why did she come", it seemed like he did not want her there. There is apart of me that wants to make excuses for HJ's behavior by saying that he's inexperienced and that he has a diffucult time expressing his feelings But at the same time this guy seems pretty blunt in all his other words to people. He says exactly what's on his mind ("why did you come"). So there is a part of me that thinks he can say EXACTLY what's on his mind when it comes to a woman. Maybe just doesn't like to show it on something like a TV show. I think he might like her on this show hence the slip of the tongue during the recording. Him saying "can't you just live here" is him saying what is on his mind too. They seem to have fun together. I also think culture of older woman/younger man is playing into this where sometimes it seems both still can't get over it. HJ called her an elderly when they were playing paper/scissors/rock and she corrected him saying she was not an elderly. So that's still in his mind as well. He makes her laugh and happy while he is beginning to become more at ease with her. That's what is most important.
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Oh by the way, age is still on her mind as well. She sees them as children or kids. I think she sees HJ as a child too. If they don't get past that, there will never be romance between them/closeness between them like a married couple would show.
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / France
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
HJ has his own personality. & so HB.
All we can do is to try to understand each of them.
Anyway, I love this couple !
Member
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Yeah, there's a block there and it kind of frustrates me lol... cos I think we (the audience) can see that they have chemistry and can be good together but both are still a bit hesistant. Mind you, that's fine for me since that's how most romance books/novels etc etc usually go and it looks like we are seeing development between them. First of all they were very awkward strangers and now they are opening up to each other. I hope it's strangers - > friends - > romantic couple. LOL

And yeah, it appears HB does more but I also think it's because HB does things that we typically expect of wives so she's playing her role of a 'wife' well, on the other hand, I'm not even sure that HJ remembers that he's supposed to be a husband which is why JoongBo fans always spazz when he does or says something because it appears to be more authentic as he's doing it because he wants to and not because he should.

I, too, would like to see Hyun Joong be a bit more romantic and not make everything into a joke. Instead of having to try to read him, it would be nice for him to show his feelings more even if it's difficult for him. Besides, this is only a show so even if he exaggerates, I don't think it's a big deal. Also, HB wanted him to say that she was glad to see her, that's why she kept asking him what he really thought when she showed up. I thought his response in episode 19 was pretty lame... he should have just plainly said that he was shocked to see her but he was also glad that she came. And, he too, should have asked her if she was happy to see him. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to hear his answer to that question in the interview room. Just as Hwangbo talked about what it felt like leaving Japan, we should also have heard what HJ had to say about what it felt like to see her leave... hopefully, they didn't keep us in the dark because it wasn't pleasant. But, I don't know, I thought he was pretty sad with him asking her to, "just live here."

Actually, when it comes to the age thing, I think HJ sees it less as an obstacle than HB. When HJ refers to her being older, it's usually as a joke (and he teases a lot) but HB is often serious when she mentions it.



Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
someone posted this link on soompi forums
wow lookie how young HJ is really awkward posing with this model, it shows how he doesn't like skinship
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=26033&page=1

so i think that whatever skinship he has with HB is good! i mean he's a whoooooooolle lot better with her than this model, lmao
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

haze1nut wrote:

someone posted this link on soompi forums
wow lookie how young HJ is really awkward posing with this model, it shows how he doesn't like skinship
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=26033&page=1

so i think that whatever skinship he has with HB is good! i mean he's a whoooooooolle lot better with her than this model, lmao


I tried to look it up.. but apparently the pict didn't show up.. could u maybe post the picture here???
thankss ^^
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

sandradewi wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

someone posted this link on soompi forums
wow lookie how young HJ is really awkward posing with this model, it shows how he doesn't like skinship
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=26033&page=1

so i think that whatever skinship he has with HB is good! i mean he's a whoooooooolle lot better with her than this model, lmao


I tried to look it up.. but apparently the pict didn't show up.. could u maybe post the picture here???
thankss ^^


it's a video, sandra. i don't know how to post it :(
wait for it to load?

here's the vid by itself
http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=SZhx6sn2Blk$&ref=
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

haze1nut wrote:


sandradewi wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

someone posted this link on soompi forums
wow lookie how young HJ is really awkward posing with this model, it shows how he doesn't like skinship
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=26033&page=1

so i think that whatever skinship he has with HB is good! i mean he's a whoooooooolle lot better with her than this model, lmao


I tried to look it up.. but apparently the pict didn't show up.. could u maybe post the picture here???
thankss ^^


it's a video, sandra. i don't know how to post it :(
wait for it to load?


i still can't open it up.... haizz...
anyway thanks ^^
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / France
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Wow! HJ is really awkward in this video...
& yeah he's a lot better with HB!
Member
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere in Cali...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Hyun Joong taking off his shirt!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrMCEtYXcW8




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.