First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Couple] Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Guysss.... u seriously have to watch this video of love letter series..
Hyun Joong is one of the guys... u need to watch all the games n everything... he never cheered, not even for one girl n wait till the couple selection..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K-LVyMH3HKQ&feature=PlayList&p=B84F66C52327EC4C&index=0&playnext=1
Member
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

sandradewi wrote:

Guysss.... u seriously have to watch this video of love letter series..
Hyun Joong is one of the guys... u need to watch all the games n everything... he never cheered, not even for one girl n wait till the couple selection..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K-LVyMH3HKQ&feature=PlayList&p=B84F66C52327EC4C&index=0&playnext=1


lol... he really jumped high for that rose. How come he can hug and kiss that girl and not Hwangbo?
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

clockwatcher wrote:


sandradewi wrote:

Guysss.... u seriously have to watch this video of love letter series..
Hyun Joong is one of the guys... u need to watch all the games n everything... he never cheered, not even for one girl n wait till the couple selection..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K-LVyMH3HKQ&feature=PlayList&p=B84F66C52327EC4C&index=0&playnext=1


lol... he really jumped high for that rose. How come he can hug and kiss that girl and not Hwangbo? :D


yeah ..i was wondering too... WHY????
but if u notice he only goes for one girl n not showed his feeling throughout the show.. he's good at it.. lol.. maybe he's still at that stage (hiding his feeling) ... ^o^ lmao
Member
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / In a fantasy land...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

clockwatcher wrote:

lol... how come I feel completely different from masweething? I don't think HJ acted like she was unwelcome or anything.


I really don't want anyone to think that I don't love this couple...Cuz I completely do!!! And although he is blunt, I think that some of the answers or things he says tend to be hurtful. I know that if they were said to me my feelings would be hurt. And I would agree that he is coming around. Sometimes I wonder if him being an IDOL makes all the difference, and the leader. It's been mentioned several times that some fans were less than receptive to the pairing. And I know that's it's probably in the back of both of their minds somewhere. Yes I did the fan-girl squeel when he said "let's live together" "...it's ok cuz we'll be living together from now on" and there was another one I can't remember. I love that he called her "yebo" (sp?) ... But you could tell that Hwang Bo was looking for some reassurance when she told him she was going to make breakfast and go back to Korea..Fan-girl heart patter when he said "no stay".(Sometimes I know it's cutting, but her reactions to things I think are very telling.Some of her comments when they are watching the cuts make me wonder...joking or not? on her part.)

But they do have great chemistry, and I just know that they would make a great, fun couple! He does make her laugh and that's really important, and she shows him that it's ok be who he is. I anxiously awaiting more from this couple..It's so fun to watch their progression. HJ and HB FIGHTING!!

So now I remember, the third time was when she said she had to leave and he said "just live here"...I would have to think, saying it three times seems promising.
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
waaaaaaah so he did hug and give her a kiss on the cheek!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rH2-cGnxM4A&feature=PlayList&p=B84F66C52327EC4C&index=11
but he had to give it his all and i guess that was the strongest he could do to woo the girl because he's not good with words. It's at the 4:00
also when he jumps for the rose...we know he wears boxers instead of briefs

but from what i hear it seems like he wants a woman that can take care of him and lead him (hwang bo can!)
and he'll try to make lots of money to support his wife

he told the girl in love letter "for the next two years, i will earn lots of money to purchase a house"
he's always concerned about finances , bringing up how he needs to make lots of money (going to events) for HB to support her and how because of her financial situation he needs to support her better.
I think it's cute
i think hwang bo really is his type of woman
to me, he's showing his affection his way and how he knows how and i think they've made a ton of progress even if it is a 'REEL' relationship and i've taken classes on relationships and family development and human sexuality so I think it's safe to say that he likes her but is just naturally bad at showing a lot of affection
and who knows? maybe a lot of the skinship/lovey dovey is edited! i mean alex and sinae had a kiss in their photoshoot and that was edited!
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

haze1nut wrote:

but from what i hear it seems like he wants a woman that can take care of him and lead him (hwang bo can!)
and he'll try to make lots of money to support his wife

he told the girl in love letter "for the next two years, i will earn lots of money to purchase a house"
he's always concerned about finances , bringing up how he needs to make lots of money (going to events) for HB to support her and how because of her financial situation he needs to support her better.
I think it's cute
i think hwang bo really is his type of woman
to me, he's showing his affection his way and how he knows how and i think they've made a ton of progress even if it is a 'REEL' relationship and i've taken classes on relationships and family development and human sexuality so I think it's safe to say that he likes her but is just naturally bad at showing a lot of affection
and who knows? maybe a lot of the skinship/lovey dovey is edited! i mean alex and sinae had a kiss in their photoshoot and that was edited!



I wondered that too. Did you see a goodbye message or an ending statement from HJ when she was leaving? It just seemed he said goodbye to her in the studio almost. What happened after they left the studio? Did he put her in a cab? Did they go to the airport? What happened? Something is missing here and I wondered if it was edited out because people complained about too much time being spent on them.

maswetthing..I would be hurt by some of the things HJ says as well. HB is taking it very good because I wouldve been like "The snap with this. I'm leaving".
Member
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Yes, there was no proper ending. We should have seen them say goodbye. It was quite abrupt.

And I do agree that HJ needs to be more sensitive with his words. IMO, he needs to be more sensitive with his words and show appreciation more. And if possible, show more obvious signals of interest/feelings.
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
yeah no proper ending! exactly :O

oooh interesting things i read from the hwang bo forum
1. she does a LOT of charity works and is christian
2. she actually dated a guy for 8 years and in a radio interview (with ALEX as the dj) she said that a lot of celebs would hit on her but now that's she's single there isn't a lot anymore

i'm posting some pics up i got from her cyworld
here's the link to it, i just looked at photos bc i don't know a lick of korean :P
http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=25976079
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

haze1nut wrote:

yeah no proper ending! exactly :O

oooh interesting things i read from the hwang bo forum
1. she does a LOT of charity works and is christian
2. she actually dated a guy for 8 years and in a radio interview (with ALEX as the dj) she said that a lot of celebs would hit on her but now that's she's single there isn't a lot anymore

i'm posting some pics up i got from her cyworld
here's the link to it, i just looked at photos bc i don't know a lick of korean :P
http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=25976079


seirously?? but someone told me that for the past 8 years she dated only 2 guys but none of them celebs..
is there any video of the interview with alex?

n yeah i'm a bit concern about the ending of ep 19 too.....
i was wondering why on Hj's interview he didn't talk about his feeling about buin surprise or the goodbye part... it's kinda fishy. i think the pd edited quite a bit
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

sandradewi wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

yeah no proper ending! exactly :O

oooh interesting things i read from the hwang bo forum
1. she does a LOT of charity works and is christian
2. she actually dated a guy for 8 years and in a radio interview (with ALEX as the dj) she said that a lot of celebs would hit on her but now that's she's single there isn't a lot anymore

i'm posting some pics up i got from her cyworld
here's the link to it, i just looked at photos bc i don't know a lick of korean :P
http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=25976079


seirously?? but someone told me that for the past 8 years she dated only 2 guys but none of them celebs..
is there any video of the interview with alex?

n yeah i'm a bit concern about the ending of ep 19 too.....
i was wondering why on Hj's interview he didn't talk about his feeling about buin surprise or the goodbye part... it's kinda fishy. i think the pd edited quite a bit


yeah i pulled this from hwang bo's soompi thread, on this page
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87886&st=320
said she only dated and loved one man (non celeb) for 8 years

that probably explains why her and junjin didn't date but.....now the opportunity is here......
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa Florida
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
[

yeah i pulled this from hwang bo's soompi thread, on this page
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87886&st=320
said she only dated and loved one man (non celeb) for 8 years

that probably explains why her and junjin didn't date but.....now the opportunity is here......


what page is this on?

Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

ohkie wrote:

[

yeah i pulled this from hwang bo's soompi thread, on this page
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87886&st=320
said she only dated and loved one man (non celeb) for 8 years

that probably explains why her and junjin didn't date but.....now the opportunity is here......



what page is this on?



about the middle of page 17
Member
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
i've watched episdoe 19 of the joongbo couple about ten times now...and im gonna continue to watch it over until episode 20 is out. THEYREE SO FUNNY! :DD <33
Member
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / In a fantasy land...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I have to admit, as cheesey as it is, one of my favorite parts of 19 is when they have to "eat sadly if they listen to this kind of music" ROFLMAO I almost died laughing at his acting....
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

haze1nut wrote:


sandradewi wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

yeah no proper ending! exactly :O

oooh interesting things i read from the hwang bo forum
1. she does a LOT of charity works and is christian
2. she actually dated a guy for 8 years and in a radio interview (with ALEX as the dj) she said that a lot of celebs would hit on her but now that's she's single there isn't a lot anymore

i'm posting some pics up i got from her cyworld
here's the link to it, i just looked at photos bc i don't know a lick of korean :P
http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=25976079


seirously?? but someone told me that for the past 8 years she dated only 2 guys but none of them celebs..
is there any video of the interview with alex?

n yeah i'm a bit concern about the ending of ep 19 too.....
i was wondering why on Hj's interview he didn't talk about his feeling about buin surprise or the goodbye part... it's kinda fishy. i think the pd edited quite a bit


yeah i pulled this from hwang bo's soompi thread, on this page
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87886&st=320
said she only dated and loved one man (non celeb) for 8 years

that probably explains why her and junjin didn't date but.....now the opportunity is here......


i just read the thread... omoo so many joongbo fans out there.. n now i'm still reading the thread n still hundreds of pages to go (JoongBo thread)...
thank u for the link... i just sign in to soompi... loving it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.