First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [tutorial] simple gradient tutorial
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

(c) fringyfern
requested by: AnimeLover09

nya..first we need to make a new image window


the size is up to you :3

now,make a new layer


then fill it with color using paint bucket


make another layer for the brush X3


now choose the brush that you want
me got lots of brusheys and I choose floral by summerAIR



now pick a color that would stand out from the background


make sure that the brush layer is selected

nya..then make your design



you may make another brush layer :3


now lock the transparent pixels of the brush layers


choose the gradient tool and pick the two color you want to use


then just drag the mouse in the direction you want ;3


it will turn out like this:

do the same to the other one


then there you have it nyaa..

you can use other bg too X3

nyaaa..gomene for the ugleh pics..I think you can produce better pics than these X3

Posted 7/15/08
WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!
Posted 7/15/08

juanna wrote:

WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!


nya thank you!! it's mah first tuto X3
Posted 7/15/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!


nya thank you!! it's mah first tuto X3


haha i can see that..why dont u put something like a very long thingy and say dont rip..becoz mayb ppl will rip it >_<
Posted 7/15/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!


nya thank you!! it's mah first tuto X3


haha i can see that..why dont u put something like a very long thingy and say dont rip..becoz mayb ppl will rip it >_<


nya..you mean the other tuto? lols it's okay if people rip it..it's not that good anyway XD
Posted 7/15/08
sankyuu for this~!!
Posted 7/15/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

sankyuu for this~!!


welcome nya..
Posted 7/16/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!


nya thank you!! it's mah first tuto X3


haha i can see that..why dont u put something like a very long thingy and say dont rip..becoz mayb ppl will rip it >_<


nya..you mean the other tuto? lols it's okay if people rip it..it's not that good anyway XD


lol... why do u say that to me its a good XD
Posted 7/16/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

WOW URS IS VERY DETAIL ME LOVE IT!!


nya thank you!! it's mah first tuto X3


haha i can see that..why dont u put something like a very long thingy and say dont rip..becoz mayb ppl will rip it >_<


nya..you mean the other tuto? lols it's okay if people rip it..it's not that good anyway XD


lol... why do u say that to me its a good XD


nyaa..really? thankies!
Posted 7/16/08
yes yes..just try putting like that rows stuff and put dont rip.. XD
Posted 7/16/08

juanna wrote:

yes yes..just try putting like that rows stuff and put dont rip.. XD


nyaaa..gome..me not get it >.<
Posted 7/16/08
something like this
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_ChatWorld/index.php?showtopic=263


*sry unli im not ripping it..
Posted 7/16/08

juanna wrote:

something like this
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_ChatWorld/index.php?showtopic=263


*sry unli im not ripping it..


lawl!! XD tat was funnehh.. but very useful *nod*
nyaa..I think they won't rip mine bacause the pics are not in a whole document X3
Member
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
how do u find the paint bucket?
Posted 7/16/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

something like this
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_ChatWorld/index.php?showtopic=263


*sry unli im not ripping it..


lawl!! XD tat was funnehh.. but very useful *nod*
nyaa..I think they won't rip mine bacause the pics are not in a whole document X3


u nvr know.. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.