First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [tutorial] simple gradient tutorial
Posted 7/16/08
great tutorial. and pretty pic.
Posted 7/16/08
seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<
Posted 7/20/08

juanna wrote:

seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<


nyaa..I don't get it..
Posted 7/20/08

mewmew_grl wrote:

great tutorial. and pretty pic.


thank you!! I'm glad you liked it XD
Posted 7/20/08

fringyfern wrote:


mewmew_grl wrote:

great tutorial. and pretty pic.


thank you!! I'm glad you liked it XD


your welcome.
Posted 7/20/08

Ran02 wrote:

how do u find the paint bucket?


it's on the same place as the gradient tool..hold the left mouse button and move it a little to the right then hover over the paint bucket then let go..there..you have chosen the paint bucket XD
Member
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

fringyfern wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

how do u find the paint bucket?


it's on the same place as the gradient tool..hold the left mouse button and move it a little to the right then hover over the paint bucket then let go..there..you have chosen the paint bucket XD


okies thnks
Posted 7/20/08
wowwww thank you >_<
hope this wasn't too much trouble.
Posted 7/20/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:

wowwww thank you >_<
hope this wasn't too much trouble.


lol it wasn't..you're welcome! X3
Posted 7/21/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<


nyaa..I don't get it..


lol..nvm its okie.. - -
Posted 7/21/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<


nyaa..I don't get it..


lol..nvm its okie.. - -


lol I'm open ears..explain it XD
Posted 7/21/08

fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<


nyaa..I don't get it..


lol..nvm its okie.. - -


lol I'm open ears..explain it XD


the tutorial picture is bluuurrr
Posted 7/21/08

juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


juanna wrote:

seee even she said great..but to me the picture abit blurr... no offense neh? >_<


nyaa..I don't get it..


lol..nvm its okie.. - -


lol I'm open ears..explain it XD


the tutorial picture is bluuurrr


lol that's because it's just screenshots XD it's actually clearer than what I expected XP
Posted 7/21/08
owh..... screeenshot >_<
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
O_O..
I want photoshop.. D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.